22| Chapter Twenty-two

Chapter Twenty-two, jealous 

ALEXA MAE WILLOWS
JEALOUSY - OLIVIA RODRIGO

Two days had now passed and right now, the four of them were on their way to meet a certain girl called summer.

"I can't believe Chris has actually done something useful for once" nick laughed making Matt nod with a grin.

"hey! I'm always useful!" Chris argued making nick laugh again as he looked over to Alexa who hadn't said a word since they got in the car.

"what's up with you Lexi." he asked as she looked up from her phone.

"nothing"

"you sure?"

"yeah,"

"you seem upset or annoyed, both maybe" nick trailed off 

"well I'm fine"

"no she's not, she doesn't like summer." Chris said making it make sense to the other two boys.

"oh, how do you know that Chris?" nick asked 

"she said, and I quote, I've just not got a good feeling about her" Chris said, doing air quotations for the words she said.

"I'm flattered that you recall all my words Chris." she cracked a small smile

"is that so Lexi?" 

"i have a very valid reason, she called chris and when I answered she was all like "hey Chris" and said for him to message her but Chris said they sorted everything already, so why would she need to message him anymore." Lexi complained, mocking the girls voice from when she tried to flirt with her boyfriend.

"okay I do see your point Lexi but Chris, you have told her you have a girlfriend right?"

"of course I did." he smiled at Lexi making her force a smile back.

"okay great, look Lexi, i'm sure she won't do anything with you right there and if she does we are all there to back you." nick smiled at her making her nod, it was nice to know they all would be on her side.

"thank you nick, all of you." she genuinely smiled this time as the car came to a stop.

"we're here guys" Matt smiled as they all got out of the car.

As we all got closer to the door, my heart starting beating faster, why the fuck was i nervous?

I stood behind the three of them as nick knocked on the door, we heard footsteps get closer and when the door opened we were met with a blonde haired girl. 

"Oh my gosh, you guys made it!" she smiled pulling them into a hug, she gave nick one, then matt and when she finally got to chris, she gave him the longest hug. this bitch really knew how to piss a girl off. 

"summer, this is Lexi, my girlfriend I was telling you about." Chris smiled, as we all walked inside.

"hi Lexi" she smiled making me force a smile back. I'm going to try my very best not to judge her from now, maybe she's different in person than over the phone.

"okay guys, come on over to the studio room, we can start taking these photos" she clapped her hands as we all followed her to the room.

"okay so I want to take some single shots of each of you and then some all together if that okay with you guys." she explained making the triplets nod their heads.

"and Lexi you can go sit over there." she pointed over to a chair that was on the other side of the room, what the was she trying to do, social distance?

"could I just stand here-" I started before she cut me off. "yeah, yeah, you can do whatever you want" she said, not even looking my way as she waved her hand around.