16| Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen, missing you.

ALEXA MAE WILLOWS
ALL MINE - BRENT FAIYAZ

My first class was maths, none of the boys were in my class so i was on my own, matt had English and chris had PE with nick. For the second period i had PE with Matt, Chris had Chemistry and Nick had English.

"I fucking hate PE. Its fucking pointless."
I complained to matt, trying to catch my breath as Mr Rein had told us all to do 10 laps around the track.

"I fucking hate laps, i rather do something else like lacrosse."

"Of course you would" i rolled my eyes as matt smirked.

"I rather do fuck all and just sit on the bench over there." I smiled pointing to a bench behind matt as he turned around.

"Let's go" he smiled grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the bench.

"What about Mr Rein?" I shouted as he just ignored me.

We Were both now sat on the bench as matt explained what to do.

"If he comes over here, you can say you're not feeling well and I'll say i came with you to make sure you were okay"

"sure" i shrugged, anything is better than laps. 

"So lex, how are you?" he asked with a bright smile. That's what i loved about matt, his energy always brightens my mood. 

"i'm good." 

"really?" he asked making sure 

"really matt, I'm good. I feel like I'm right where I want to be." i smiled as he did too

"I'm happy for you." it went quiet, comfortable and quiet.

"chris' first girlfriend huh?" matt smirked breaking the silence making me laugh.

"I actually can't believe it" i gushed thinking about the boy. 

"your blushing" matt teased making me put my hand over my face. 

"fuck off matt" i groaned as he grinned. 

"you make him happy lex." he smiled

"he makes me happy." i sighed, picking my phone up to check the time. 

"Let's go get changed, we have 6 more minutes till break.

"yeah, I'll meet you by the doors?" 

"sure" i said before we both parted ways to get changed. 

TIME SKIP

"you ready?" matt asked me, looking up from his phone as i walked closer to him 

"yep are you?" i asked as he nodded

We both made our way to the school cafeteria and sat on the table we normally sat at, waiting for Chris and Nick to show up. 

"where are they?" Matt asked just as they both walked in. 

"hello party people" Nick smiled sitting next to matt as Chris sat beside me. 

"hey guys" he smiled looking at me 

"what did you guys just have" nick asked 

"PE"

"Chem" Chris and Matt said at the same time.

"me and lexi had a little catch up" matt smirked making all the boys turn to me, making me go bright red.

"matt i told you before, fuck off." i groaned, sinking into my seat as they started to laugh

Matt and nick were now in a conversation of their own, i felt Chris' arm snake around my waist making me look up at him.