02| Chapter Two.

Chapter Two, I want you.

ALEXA MARIE MARTINEZ
WILDEST DREAMS - TAYLOR SWIFT

The rest of the school day was a blur; all I could think about was Chris, which wouldn't be a new thing, but he was all I thought about. When we got out of school, we both walked to his car, but he didn't say a word to me. We walked in silence, safe to say it was pretty awkward.

As soon as we got close to the car, I saw a head pop up from the other side; it was Nick.

"HEYY" he shouted, running up to us

"Shut the fuck up, Nick. You're giving me a headache," Chris whined

"Who's this, Chris?" he smirked

"This is Lexi. We got paired for a project, so she's staying over this weekend"

"Since when did you care about projects?" he questioned, looking at me

"Since I got told I'll get kicked off the lacrosse team if I don't pass."

"Oh, I see, well, I'm Nick, you're really pretty! Let me know if he's being an ass," he said, embracing me in a hug that I took a second to react to.

"Oh fuck off, Nick," Chris said, walking to the car as I laughed

"I love you already!" Nick smiled

When we got in the car I got introduced to Matt, he was the one who was driving.

"Who's that?" he said, eyeing me through the mirror.

"That's Lexi, she's our a new best friend!" nick

"For fucks sake Nick, you do this to everyone, what if she's not comfortable-" Chris started before I cut him off.

"Don't worry, it's alright." I smiled

"omg, I love you even more now," Nick gasped, sticking his tongue out at Chris.

STURNIOLO HOUSEHOLD

"Hey, want anything to eat or drink?" Matt asked me when we got to the kitchen.

"I'm alright, thank you, though."

All three of the boys stood around the kitchen island on their phones, and I was awkwardly standing there.

"Hey, um, where's the bathroom?" I asked as they all turned to look at me,

"I'll take you!" Nick said, putting his phone back in his pocket and following me to the bathroom.

"you can come to my room once you're done, And if you need anything, just shout," he said, walking to his room.

I walked into the bathroom and stood there for a few seconds until I heard my phone ring.

I took it out of my pocket to see my mom calling me.

"Hi mom," I said with the palms of my hands already feeling sweaty.

"Come get your stuff. I'm kicking you out," she said with my stepdad laughing in the back. Sorry, but what the fuck?

"Sorry, what?"

"Stop acting dumb, you heard me."

"What did I do?"

"What haven't you done? it is your fault your dad's dead and I never wanted you anyway. you were a mistake and I don't want you here anymore, I've had enough. all your stuff is in the front yard and I suggest you take them before someone else does," she said before hanging up, leaving me crying.

My relationship with my mum had never been a good one, mainly because she never even wanted a baby in the first place.

Mom had me when she was 19 and she never wanted a baby. but she wanted my dad to be happy and kept me because of him. My dad was my best friend until he passed away 2 years ago. Dad's loss didn't hit Mom as hard as it hit me; she got a boyfriend a few months after, and he hates me. I guess she didn't like me.