24| Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-four,  birthday party 

ALEXA MAE WILLOWS
BEAUTY AND A BEAT - JUSTIN BIEBER, NICKI MINAJ 

After the mess of a photo shoot the four had been too, when they all got to the car, they burst out in laughter after a second of silence, who the fuck did summer think she was? 

"that was so fucking funny, who did that bitch think she was?" nick laughed next to lexi.

"the way you all declined her goodbye kiss made me want to literally piss myself" lexi added on to their laughter.

"sorry, but you could have put me at gunpoint and told me to kiss them lips and i would have said shoot me. she looks like shes never seen chapstick in her life." nick ranted making everyone else laugh to the point their stomachs were hurting.

"oh my," matt sighed, rubbing his eyes as they all slowly stopped. "i feel like we've just filmed a car video" 

"oh my god, speaking of car videos, i can't wait to talk about this little episode." nick smiled 

"i think i need to bleach my mouth" chris said as he shivered just thinking about the kiss.

"who's the better kisser chris?" matt smirked making lexi lean forward, placing herself on the edge of her seat with her hands on arm rest as she turned to chris.

"yeah chris? who's the better kisser?" lexi repeated with a smirk on her face making chris a little nervous

"definitely summer" he grinned as he placed his hand onto lexis before she smacked it away and went back to sitting in her normal place. "fuck you" she said as she crossed her arms.

"hey nick, i know i cheated on you but can you please take me back, i'm really sorry, The truth is, life hasn't been the same without you." she sighed, putting her head on nick's shoulder

"but what happened to him" nick asked with a disgusted face, playing along with her.

"he kissed another girl," she stopped to give chris a dirty look before starting again. "i should never have left you babe, I'm really sorry" 

"i'll have to think about-" nick started before she cut him off "i'll take you to your favourite ice cream place," lexi said in a hurry with a small smile.

"of course we can get back together!" nick smiled making me laugh.

"it's nice to have you back boyfriend" Lexi laughed making everyone else laugh too

"lexi, you know i was joking, she was a fucking zero, i pushed her away the second her lips touched mine." chris said turning fully in his seat so he was facing her.

"i wouldn't normally, but i can vouch for him, he did push her straight away" nick added on making Lexi smile.

"but it's fine," Chris sighed as he turned back around and crossed his arms "I guess you have nick now." 

"I guess I do" 

"no! what! I thought you'd say you want me back or some shit" Chris shouted making everyone laugh.

"what? I have nick now, I don't need you" 

"yeah bitch, she has me." nick repeated making Matt hit the wheel out of laughter. Lexi started laughing too when she made eye contact with Matt.

"whatever, I have Matt anyway" Chris smiled as he reached over to fix Matt's  hair making Matt's laughing come to a Holt.

"no way, I don't want you, how do I know you not going to kiss a girl called autumn next?" Matt smacked his hand away making everyone burst out into laughter once again.