21| Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter twenty-one, what to believe?

ALEXA MAE WILLOWS
LOVE - KENDRICK LAMAR, ZACARI 

The four of them were now sat in a random car park, eating mcdonalds for the 3rd time this week. it was times like this that lexi enjoyed most, sitting in the car with the boys and just talking about anything and everything that crossed their minds. but at this moment all lexi could think about was chris and his stupid phone, the worst part was that it was probably not what she thought it was and she was getting worked up about nothing. but the possibility of it being something was eating her up and she didn't know what to do, if she brought it up and it is nothing, it would make chris think she can't trust him.

"Lexi? are you good?" nick asked, looking over at her. 

"oh, uh yeah." She smiled looking over at chris to see him picking up his phone after hearing the 100th notification today.

"should we go home now? i'm kind of tired." nick sighed making matt nod.

"yeah, let's go." he agreed before turning out of the car park. 

TIME SKIP - STURNIOLO HOUSEHOLD

"who wants to watch a movie?" matt suggested

"yes! shit, we should've got snacks on the way home." nick groaned, maybe this was my chance to speak to chris.

"me and chris could go?" i said making nick smile as he looked over to chris.

"I'm good with that, let's go lex." he smiled as he slipped his hoodie on and we walked out the door. 

We were now holding hands as we walked down the block. 

"i'm getting deja vu to the day we met." he smiled making me nod. 

"Alexis right?" i lowered my voice, mocking what he had first said to me when we met.

"is that what i said?" he laughed making me nod. 

"no way," he put his hand over his face. "oh my god and then you said, alexa actually, but you can call me lexi." he mocked me this time, making me blush.

"the stupid baby project." i sighed

"The only thing Mr reeves ever did right."

"literally." i said before we got to the CVS.

"okay, let's get, popcorn and a shit ton of candy." 

"okay." Chris and I ended up getting a few bags of candy, popcorn, Pepsi for chris, root beer for matt and Dr Pepper for nick. 

"wait, you never got anything to drink, what do you want?" chris asked

"I don't want anything" i smiled making his eyebrows furrow.

"weirdo." he laughed as we went to pay.

"okay chris." i laughed as he paid for the snacks

"that'll be $9.54 please." the woman smiled looking at chris.

"here you go" he smiled back as he handed her 10 dollars. 

"i'm sorry, are you single by any chance?" She asked chris making his eyes widen as he looked over at me. 

"I don't know, babe? am i single?" he smiled as he looked over at me, with a little smirk.

"oh, i'm so sorry, i thought you were just friends, i'm really sorry." she apologised to me.

"it's fine." i said with a small smile as chris picked up the bags. 

"want me to hold one?" i asked him as he shook his head no. 

"obviously not." he laughed

"have a good day, i'm sorry again." she apologised once more.

"it's fine, don't worry about it" I smiled before we walked out of the CVS.

"are you okay?" 

"yeah? why wouldn't i be?" 

"just asking." he said before taking my hand into his again.

"are you okay?" i asked him.

"yes i am alexa, thank you for asking." he replied making me laugh.

"well i'm glad." i smiled before i heard his phone make a sound again.

"could i ask you a question chris." 

"yes you can."

"you won't get mad right?"

"i could never be mad at you lexi, you know that." 

"okay," i took a deep breath before he stopped us from walking and put both his hands on my arms, turning me to face him.

"what's your question lexi." he asked making me play with my fingers, i was nervous as fuck for some reason.

"who's been messaging you all day chris?" i finally got out, making him sigh.

"so this girl-"

"it's a girl?" my breath hitched. 

"yes, but hear me out lexi." 

"yes, i know, I'm sorry, go ahead." i rambled making him smile

"it's okay, so this girl messaged me and she said she has a clothes brand and asked if me, matt and nick could promote her brand and she said she wants to take some picture in a few days too, i was going to surprise matt and nick after i sorted everything out. we were just talking about dates and everything." 

"oh, well now i feel stupid." i admitted as i let out a sigh.

"your not stupid lexi, it's okay. you have nothing to worry about lexi, i like you so so much and i'm not planning on leaving you any time soon."

"I'm sorry for ever thinking you would chris." i said before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Let's get home, they're probably waiting." he smiled making me nod. 

"bet i can beat you there lexi." 

"okay, bet" i smiled before i started to run, getting a head start.

"hey! That's not fair."  Chris shouted from behind me as we raced to the house. 

when we got to their house chris we were both out of breath and we both fell onto the couch, i was sat up and chris had his head on my lap with his feet hanging at the end. 

"why do you both look like you've just ran a fucking marathon?" nick asked, taking the bags from chris.

"we raced home, not a good idea." chris said trying to catch his breath

"it wasn't that bad chris." i rolled my eyes as he blew it way out of proportion.

"yeah okay, i've not run that much since like last year, and how are you fine?" 

"i used to do track a few years ago, i think i've still got it in me." i laughed making chris roll his eyes before closing them. "you never told me that." 

"it never came up till now" i shrugged before it went silent. 

"guys, go shower so we can start the movie!" nick shouted from the kitchen.

"can i use your shower chris?" i asked making chris open his eyes.

"duh? you don't need to ask. mi casa es tut casa" he said making us both laugh.

"thanks chris"

"no problemo." he smiled as it went back to silence. 

"I'm gonna shower, you coming?"

"hold up." he said making me realise what i just said.

"No, shit, I mean are you going to wait in your room or something" i blushed making him laugh.

"i know what you meant lexi, it just sounded a little wrong." he laughed

"you dirty little shit." i laughed as he got up

"sorry babe." he smiled as we both went to his room, We've been dating for a few days now and i still get taken aback every time i get reminded.

when we got to chris' room i went to his closet that I had hung up a few of my clothes in and picked out something to wear. a grey oversized crew neck and some baggy grey pants that were almost a size too big. 

"your so cute" chris said in awe as he lay on his bed.

"shut up chris."

"what? you're literally so cute." he giggled making me roll my eyes.  

"okay chris, I'm literally about to hop in the shower, i look like shit. there's no way you're saying i look cute right now." i laughed making him get up and walk towards me. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, making me hug him instantly. 

"you're always looking cute, from the day we met." i could almost feel the smile that spread onto his face, as i grew one on mine too, his smile was so contagious. 

"no i don't" i said making him look at me with a straight face. 

"just take the compliment for once lexi, say thank you."

"thank you chris." i laughed making him smile again.

"no problem" he smiled, squeezing me tighter with his face buried in my neck.

"as much as i'd love to stay here with you forever chris, i have to shower and so do you."  i told him before he mumbled. "okay." as we stood in another moment of silence

"what did you mean by okay chris? because if you meant 'okay lexi, you can go' i think you'd have to let go of me so i can." i smiled making him laugh.

"okay! you can go now lexi." he smiled as he walked back to his bed and pulled out his phone, leaving me to walk into his bathroom and get in the shower.

After i had showered, chris went to shower and i decided to wait for him so i sat on the bed and picked up my phone. i connected my phone to chris' speaker and started to play my playlist in the background before chris' phone started ringing and the contact read "summer" 

"Chris! a girl called summer is calling you!" i shouted so he could hear me over the shower.

"Oh, that's the girl i told you about! answer it for me!" he shouted back as i went to answer.

"hey chris" she said in a weird kind of flirty tone, of course this bitch had the name of a season

"hello?" 

"you're not chris." this bitches voice was getting on my nerves.

"well clearly."

"who are you?" she asked bluntly.

"none of your business, why did you call?" 

"where's chris" 

"he's in the shower."

"oh, could you ask him to message me after hes done." 

"sure" 

"okay thanks" she said before she quickly ended it.

as i put chris' phone down the door of the bathroom had opened and chris came out drying his hair with a towel. 

"what did she say." 

"she said she wants you to message her after."

"oh, what for? i thought we sorted it all out." 

"i don't know, she didn't say" i shrugged before it went silent.

chris put a shirt on and sat next to me. "I don't like her chris." i said as he pulled me into a little side hug. "did she say something to you." he asked making me shake my head "i just feel like modeling isn't the only thing she wants you for chris." 

"what do you mean?" 

"i've just not got a good feeling about her chris."

"lexi, you have got nothing to worry about, i know what i'm doing and she knows i've got a girlfriend." 

"okay."

"lexi, after the photo shoot I won't speak to her again, no more messaging and i'll tell her to contact the group account from now on okay?" 

"thank you chris, i'm sorry"

"don't worry about it." he smiled "let's go watch the movie or whatever they've got planned" he laughed, grabbing my hand before we made our way downstairs. 

"Look who decided to join us" matt said as we went to sit down. 

"we heard you guys giggling up there." Matt laughed making chris roll his eyes.

 "Yeah, matt, you really love pointing everything out." chris said as his brother embarrassed him. 

"i really do, your blushing chris." 

"yeah, yeah, whatever" he waved his hand around making me laugh.

" what are we watching?" i asked as chris sat next to matt and i sat opposite him, next to nick, who had the remote. 

"nick said we should film a car video later, is that okay with you guys?" matt interrupted

"yeah" chris and i said at the same time.

"okay great, how do you feel about Rapunzel?" nick smiled

"i don't know, why don't you ask Flynn rider over there?" i laughed looking over at matt as he rolled his eyes.

"ooh Flynn rider, how do you feel about Rapunzel?" chris laughed making nick cackle next to me.

"Ooh matt, he looks exactly like matt in this, he's so handsome." nick mimicked the comments on Matt's Instagram post as matt eyed me. 

"What?" i asked with a shrug

"i'll get you back." he said making everyone laugh. "i think Rapunzel is great" i smiled as everyone agreed, nick turned it on.

and we all sat there, for the next few hours like little children. eating snacks and watching Disney movies.

---------------------

I LOVE YOU, exclusivesturniolo.
don't forget to comment and vote, i love you so much.

Hope you guys liked the chapter! to be honest i have no clue where im going with this book, im literally writing the first thing that comes to mind but im hoping you guys are liking it! Thank you for reading! i love you!!

MY NEW BOOK "HOSTAGE - MATTHEW STURNIOLO" IS OUT NOW GO READ IT NOW!!