04| Chapter Four.

Chapter Four, I wish you.

ALEXA MARIE MARTINEZ
BAD IDEA - ARIANA GRANDE

Once we finished the video we all sat there for a few more minutes just talking, it had just hit  twelve o'clock clock and we were all tired.

i was sat looking out the window once again.

these boys were such angels.

it was never easy for me to make friends, mainly because of my hatred of socialising, it was just something i didn't feel the need to do, especially since the rumour that a guy once spread about me.

but these boys were the sweetest, not once did i feel left out in the presence of them, they asked me questions, talked to me and didn't judge me at all. for the first time in years i didn't feel alone.

"thank you for all of this, you guys are literally the sweetest people I've ever met." i said as matt pulled into the driveway, they all turned to me.

"bitch shut the fuck up, there's no need to thank us, we literally had the best time with you today" nick said giving me a smile

"yeah what he said, minus a few words." chris smiled along with matt

"this was a cute little moment and i agree with what nick said too but can we go in because i'm really tired" matt said rubbing his eyes before making us laugh.

"goodnight matt!" we called to matt who was now walking to his room

"so Matt's gone to bed already so do you wanna do rock paper scissors to decide where lexi sleeps?" nick asked turning to chris

"sure"

"i can sleep on the couch it's not a problem"

"um yes it is, there's no way you're sleeping on the couch" chris said before putting his hand out. butterflies.

"fuck how did i loose to nick at rock paper scissors?" chris shouted

"shut up! mom and dad are sleeping!" nick hushed him.

"ok i'm going to bed now, you two should as well, goodnight guys!" nick said as he let out a yawn

"goodnight nick" we said before it was just us standing there

"come on let's go to my room" chris said taking my hand

i swear i felt like i was going to faint, chris sturniolo was holding my hand.
his hand was soft and i got butterflies from his touch.

"welcome to my room!" chris said as he walked into his room smiling

"i love it" i said while looking around, seeing the lyrical lemonade merchandise all over. 

"wanna change your clothes?" he said opening his closet and looking at me who was stood in jeans and a shirt

"yes please" i said walking up to him

"take your pick, i don't mind" he said before pulling his shirt off and jumping onto his bed

"thank you chris"

"no problem"

"okay, so you can take the bed and i'll sleep on the floor" he smiled getting up and taking a blanket out from the closet.

"what! no! i'll take the floor, it's your room" this beautiful boy has done the most, there is no way i can let him sleep on the floor.

"lexi, honestly it's fine, it can be comfy sometimes the floor just hits different." he laughed making me smile.

"well um- do you wanna- do you want to share the bed then? i don't want you to sleep on the floor, and it's cold too, i'm okay with it if you are" i rambled making him smile

"sure lexi, we can share the bed."

"um sorry where can i change"

"i'll turn around" he said now laying on his stomach as i slipped on his clothes that were a little bit big but when i say they smelt amazing.

"okay done!" i said before chris looked over at me, who was now in a ransom shirt and sweat pants, with a smile

"what?"

"nothing, you look cute" he smiled at me and of course i started blushing, the love of my life just called me cute what the fuck? i think i might cry.

"come on then" chris said pulling me out of my daydream and tapping the space next to him on the bed.

"are you sure Chris? i really don't mind sleeping on the couch or anywhere else" i said to him, these people have been so nice to me today, i don't know how i can thank them.

"oh shush, it was your idea to share the bed" Chris said rolling his eyes with a laugh as i got in next to him

"So how was your day Lexi?" Chris asked putting his phone down and turning to me, giving his full attention

"i'll be honest Chris, it was shit up until a few hours ago. you guys are literally the nicest people I've met and i can't stress that enough. like I've know you for what? 8 hours? and you've already helped me through so much and i appreciate all three of you so so much"

"there's no need to thank us Lexi, we all already love you and we had so much fun today, i can tell nick is obsessed with you" he smiled

his smile was everything, it was a smile that could light up a room and i loved it

"speaking of nick, i don't want to come off as rude or anything but before i asked him i wanted make sure"

"what is it?"

"is nick gay?" i said biting my lip

"calm down lex, he is" he laughed

"how did you know?"

"just a hunch, you can kind of tell"

"that's what i said!" Chris said as we both laughed

"you know, it's insane i've never seen you around school before."

"guess you can say i like being mysterious" i smiled, making him laugh, that beautiful laugh. 

"well i'm glad we met." he gave me a bright smile.

"well i obviously knew who you were but i guess it's nice to know the real you" i smiled back making him chuckle.

 "good night lexi"

"good night chris" i replied before silence took over, the only noise being the light snores coming from chris.

I picked up my phone from my side and sat up, just scrolling through tiktok when I felt chris start to move so I put it down and pulled the covers over us both.

How did I end up here? Just a few hours ago I was sat in class wanting the day to be over already and now I'm here with chris sturniolo by my side wishing the day went slower.

I looked over to chris, just admiring the brunette boy, I wish we talked sooner, I wish I wasn't so scared to talk to you, I wish you were mine.

---------------------

I LOVE YOU, exclusivesturniolo.
don't forget to comment and vote, i love you so much.