03| Chapter Three.

Chapter Three, I hate you.

ALEXA MARIE MARTINEZ
THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US - ONE DIRECTION

the whole car ride was silent, well i wasn't really paying attention to anything going on, i was sat in the back looking out the window, just thinking.

i cant move in with these people that i only just started talking to. right?

"Lexi! Lexi!" nick calls waving his hand in front of my face.

"sorry what?"

"you good? you've been out for a good minute" nick says

"uh yeah I'm fine"

"well were here!" matt shouts as he takes his seat belt off.

"what are you guys doing?" i asked, about to get out the car

"well your gonna need some help to carry them" nick laughed

"oh yeah" i laughed

so all three of us got out the car to put all my stuff in the mini van.

on the bright side mom didn't do a bad job of packing, she left everything as it was, she just threw them into a bag.

"this is a lot of stuff you know" matt said as he carried one of the bags into the van.

"yeah my dad liked to spoil me when i was little and i kept everything, i'm a borderline hoarder." i smiled, remembering my dad.

"ah"

once we were done we all got back in the van.

"seat belts on kids!" matt smiled before his phone started ringing.

"Hey where are you guys?" i looked to see who it was and i saw chris.

"Nick wanted me to drive him and lexi somewhere" matt tilted the phone to show me and nick

"Oh ok could you come pick me up when your done, we can get McDonald's?"

"Sure chris" matt laughed

"We'll be there in a few minutes"

"ok" chris said putting his shoes on

matt ended the call and started driving so i went back to looking through the window, if i moved in with them i would be until my birthday which is in a month, August 4th.

"hey when's your birthday?" i asked them out of nowhere

"oh 1st of August why?" nick said turning to look at me

"i was just wondering"

"so can someone explain why all of lexi's stuff was put outside of her house" matt said looking at nick

"well i got kicked out."

"what how?"

"she just doesn't like me"

"fair enough"

"yep"

"what about your-"

"matt shut up" nick interrupted him, knowing he was going to bring up my dad.

"it's okay nick, he passed away a few years ago, he was the only reason she kept around "

"I'm sorry"

"it's not your fault" i shrugged with a smile.

the rest of the ride was quiet, with music playing in the back we soon got to my dads, well my house.

"okay girl, so your rich rich" nick laughed making me laugh too

"shut up"

"so what's this place?" matt asked again

"its my dads house, he left it for me, but i can't move in until I'm 18" i said as Matt's mouth shaped into an o.