13| Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen, someone like you.

ALEXA MARIE MARTINEZ
YOU GET ME SO HIGH - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

I got to the triplets house way later than i had planned to, just walking around, without realising the time, since my phone had died a while ago.

When I got to the door of the triplets, i walked in to see Chris sat on the island in the kitchen with his head in his hands, Matt sat on the couch biting his nails and nick pacing with his hands on his hips.

"hey guys?" I was confused.

"LEXI! WHAT THE FUCK?" Nick yelled running up to me and pulling me into his arms with matt and chris running behind him.

"Wait what's going on?" i asked as nick pulled away

"What do you me- Where the fuck were you?!" Nick shouted again.

"i went on a walk?"

"A WALK! Alexa do you realise what time it is?"

"okay nick calm down, lexi did you even check your phone?" matt asked pushing nick away and placing him down on a chair.

"oh no, it died a while ago, what time is it?"

"It's 12:52 lex." nick said, checking his phone and crossing his arms

"shit. I'm so so sorry guys, i never meant to worry you, i didn't realise how long i was out for. I'm really sorry." i rambled before they both pulled me into a hug.

as i hugged them both my eyes made contact with chris' he smiled at me before walking into his room.

"It's okay lex, at least you're safe." nick smiled

"goodnight guys im gonna go to bed now" matt yawned before turning to his room.

"oh em gee! are you sleeping with me?" nick smirked

"of course" i smiled as we both walked to nick's room.

i took the shirt and sweats chris gave me and got changed in the bathroom.

"I'm guessing you and chris haven't made up yet?" nick asked with a frown.

"Nope" i lied.

"do you think you would forgive him?"

"if he explains himself, yeah, maybe." i gave him a small smile, turning to face him.

"and if he doesn't?"

"I'm not sure, i haven't really thought about it."

"i'm just hoping he has an explanation. if he doesn't, i don't know how i would cope."

i hated lying to nick, but is it really a lie? if me and chris didn't talk and this conversation happened before, these would be my actual answers.

"i really hope he doesn't fuck it up." nick sighed before picking his phone up which reminded me about mine.

"so do I nick. so do I." I sighed

"oh um can i borrow your charger nick?"

"yeah, sure" he smiled handing me his charger as i plugged my phone in.