17| Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen, what the fuck.

CHRISTOPHER OWEN STURNIOLO
NONSENSE (REMIX) -  SABRINA CARPENTER, COI LERAY

"what the fuck just happened?" i asked nick as me and Matt went to him and all he did was huff and walk to the car. 

"ask him in the car" Matt sighed grabbing my arm. 

We slowly walked behind nick and all i wanted to know was what happened. we were all now in the car so i turned and decided to ask him again. 

"Care to share now?" 

"lexi asked me about Jacob Jackson and i assumed she liked him or some shit and i was like 'lexi your dating my brother!' and she was like 'i know!' and she said you were saying something about him and she was just curious." he stopped to take a breath as me and matt just looked at him as he spoke. 

"okay and then she brought up that new guy that everyone finds hot, what's his name?" 

"Alejandro?" matt asked 

"yeah! she said she got his number or something and i got a little mad that she was taking random peoples numbers so i was like 'Lexi your dating chris, why would you take his number?' and then she got mad and was like 'you don't need to keep telling me, i wouldn't do that to him' but why would she take his number?" 

"oh brother." i groaned. i love nick but why the fuck does he never let anyone finish?

"what the fuck? i was looking out for you. i get you love her and all that shit but I'm not letting you be head over heels for someone that isn't interested in you." 

"nick i get you were just trying to look out for chris, but you know she wouldn't do that right? she's obsessed with chris. in pe i only said his name and she started blushing." 

"im sorry, but what about Alejandro?"

"Nick, if you let her fucking finish, she probably would've told you that Alejandro's gay. I was sat right next to her when he gave her his number you idiot, he even asked if we were together." 

"oh." 

"yeah 'oh' stop running youre fucking mouth before people are finished talking. we've told you before."

"well now i feel stupid."

"you are, dumb fuck, do you know where she went?"

"yeah she said she was going to her dads."

"wanna go?" matt asked biting his nail

"no, don't go, she probably wants to be alone right now, did she say she's coming to us later?"

"yeah, well she said she'd talk to me later so im guessing she will"

"Let's just go home, give her some space." i said to matt and he nodded

we all got home and nick went straight to his room, i felt bad and i guess matt could tell.

"Go talk to him" he said pushing me to his room door so i knocked 

"what?" i heard nick mumble from inside so i opened the door and went in to see him sat on his bed with his phone in hand. 

"are you okay?" 

"yes. are you?" 

"yeah." i sighed sitting down next to him. 

"im sorry" we both quickly  said at the same time looking at each other

"what are you sorry for?" nick asked confused.

"for getting mad at you, you were only trying to look out for me and i appreciate that."