Chapter 61: Meow

Everything that had happened today hit them both hard.

They learned about a spatial rift that could lead to another world, as well as the mysterious Yang God Race. They also learned about a Grandmaster-Realm spiritual body that could leave its physical body for a long time.

There was also Wang Yi’s terrifying strength that allowed him to instantly kill a Rank-9 grandmaster with a wave of his hand. Even his pet was actually a Rank-9 Beastmaster.

All of these were constantly challenging their already fragile nerves!

After a long while, Fang Mingze recovered from his shock.

He looked at the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard, which was lying lazily on the ground not far from him and was pretending to be dead. Subconsciously, he moved to the side.

He could not be blamed for being timid. Who knew that a harmless little pet was actually a Rank-9 beast king? He could not apply common sense to it!

Seeing that Fang Mingze was a little embarrassed, Wang Yi smiled and said, “Don’t be afraid! It’s fine. My pet is still very docile!”

Then, he shouted to the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard, “Little Silver, come, meow for us!”

The Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard stiffened visibly, feeling a little lost.

Little Silver? When did it get such a shameful name?

However, it was Wang Yi who shouted. After weighing the pros and cons in its heart, its fear finally won over its shame.

Wearily, it climbed to its feet, wagged its tail, and meowed at Fang Mingze and Tang Zhenyu.

“Meow!”

Then, it rolled its eyes and pretended to be dead on the ground again.

It felt bitter in its heart. A dignified Rank-9 beast king actually had to meow like a cat!

However, the two of them subconsciously took a step back. Although the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard was cute just now, the terrifying scene from before was still vivid in their minds!

Meanwhile, Wang Yi shook his head helplessly and ignored their reactions.

Fang Mingze stayed where he was for a long time. He hesitated and wanted to speak, but stopped. In the end, he gritted his teeth and said, “Sir!”

However, before Fang Mingze could continue, Wang Yi waved his hand and interrupted him. “I know your concerns!”

“If you find any traces of the other three experts from the Yang God Race causing trouble, just inform me. I’ll help you deal with them!”

Wang Yi knew very well what Fang Mingze wanted to say. After all, hidden enemies were the most terrifying. Furthermore, one of them had the combat strength of a grandmaster.

If not for him, the strongest person in Cang City would only be Fang Yuan, who was also a grandmaster. The two of them were still evenly matched in terms of top combat strength.

If Wang Yi had to search for the Yang God Race himself, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. He might not even be willing to do so as that would be a waste of time.

However, if he discovered the other party’s whereabouts, there would be no problem for him to take action.

After all, the experts of the Yang God Race regarded humans as cultivation resources. As a human, Wang Yi was still very willing to teach the Yang God Race how to behave!

Meanwhile, Fang Mingze did not expect Wang Yi to be so direct. He also did not expect that Wang Yi was willing to take action.

His previous hesitation almost instantly disappeared, and his face was filled with endless ecstasy!