Chapter 8: The Su Family's Situation

After returning to the Guardian's Residence, Fang Mingze rushed straight to the study room. He had to tell his father about this immediately. This news was too explosive. It even concerned the future of Cang City!

Fang Yuan would usually be in the study at this time.

“Young Master, you're back!”

As soon as he entered the house, Fang Mingze heard someone call out to him. He looked up and saw an old man in armor standing in front of him. He had a head full of white hair, and his face was filled with wrinkles that seemed to tell his age!

It was the old butler!

“Uncle Wu, is my father in the study? I have urgent business with him!” Fang Mingze looked at the old man and asked anxiously.

Uncle Wu took his time and replied with a smile, “Old Master is waiting for Young Master in the living room. He asked me to welcome the Young Master here!”

Fang Mingze did not say anything and went straight to the living room!

There was nothing surprising about it. His father must have known that he had met a grandmaster. Thus, it was only natural for his father to wait for him!

Who would dare to not pay attention to an unfamiliar grandmaster who had suddenly appeared, especially in a small city like Cang City?

As he pushed open the door and entered the living room, Fang Mingze realized that his father was sitting on the sofa with a heavy expression as if he had something on his mind!

“What exactly happened today? Where did you meet a Grandmaster-Rank expert?”

Indeed!

Fang Yuan went straight to the point with his first question!

This was also his concern!

The Su Family had previously offended a grandmaster. Two days ago, there was a grandmaster who seemed to have achieved a breakthrough. Today, another mysterious grandmaster appeared.

Three grandmasters instantly appeared in the small Cang City. This was not a good thing!

If it was a coincidence, then so be it. However, if there was a connection between the three, then the problem would be huge!

Fang Mingze was in a difficult position and momentarily didn't know what to say.

Furthermore, he only took a cursory glance at Wang Yi and his impression of him was a little vague. He could only say that they were similar. As for whether he was the grandmaster in question or not, he couldn't be completely sure.

What made Fang Mingze depressed was that on the way, he was so shocked that he forgot to send someone to look for information about Wang Yi!

“Mingze?”

Fang Yuan could not help but remind Fang Mingze when he saw that his son was stunned and his expression kept changing. He was excited at one moment and depressed at the next.

“Ah! Father, wait a moment. I'm still missing something!”

Only then did Fang Mingze snap out of his daze. Then, he said to the old butler beside him, “Uncle Wu, help me look up information on Wang Yi. It's the same Wang Yi who caused a huge commotion in the city a year ago, the useless son-in-law of the Su family!”

Fang Yuan did not understand what was going on. He did not know what Wang Yi had to do with what happened today, but he still trusted his son. After all, he believed that his son had his reasons for doing so!