Chapter 26: I'll Teach You Three Levels!

Could he really improve his skills in martial arts like this?

Shouldn't he be cultivating diligently every day and slowly improving his skills?

Why? Why was this dish worth several months of hard work?

Fang Mingze could sense that this sort of improvement was not forced. If it was forced, although it would seem like he was much stronger, the improvement was actually very superficial.

Instead, as his strength continued to increase, his foundation also became more and more compact and solid. The hidden injuries that had remained in his body when he cultivated in the past were also healed one by one.

Fang Mingze narrowed his eyes with a look of enjoyment!

He enjoyed the stimulation brought by his taste buds and the pleasure of his strength constantly increasing.

For a moment, he felt lost.

Wang Yi looked at how Fang Mingze was enjoying himself and scanned him with his spiritual power. After evaluating the situation, he heaved a sigh of relief.

There should be no problem. With Fang Mingze's foundation and physique, his body would definitely be able to endure the impact of eating the entire dish!

Actually, it was Wang Yi who was too careful. He had put a lot of effort into the ‘Beast Court' after all.

In order to allow Fang Mingze to smoothly absorb the spirit qi contained within the dish, he extracted the spirit qi from the high-ranked spiritual food one by one and fused it into the spiritual spring. Then, the spirit qi would be absorbed by the lower-ranked spiritual food. Thus, the spiritual qi would be neutralized, allowing the amount of spiritual qi to be balanced throughout the dish. The spirit qi would then form a gradient from the outside to the inside, and the amount of spirit qi would gradually increase as Fang Mingze progressed closer to the center of the dish.

Then, using his powerful true qi as flame, he refined the violent energy contained within the spirit qi, leaving behind only the mildest and easiest spirit qi for Fang Mingze to absorb.

Wang Yi had put a lot of effort into this.

Actually, he had already deduced a plan many times in his mind. With his vision as a top-notch martial grandmaster, he felt that there was no problem with it.

It was just that this was his first time being a senior expert. Thus, he was a little excited and worried about giving others opportunities.

He could not allow too many accidents to happen!

Boom!

When Fang Mingze ate the spiritual meat carved from the Scarlet Blood Tyrant Lion, his body shook and a terrifying aura rose.

His blood flow accelerated, and rolling thunder rumbled.

His blood essence produced the sound of thunder!

At this moment, Fang Mingze's cultivation level instantly advanced to the peak of Rank-3, but his aura fluctuated slightly.

He couldn't care less about being impolite. He immediately sat down cross-legged and stabilized his mind. He focused on consolidating his newly-advanced realm and familiarizing himself with the explosive power.