Chapter 37: Sir Wang Is Really An Extraordinary Person!

Fang Yuan was taken aback as he subconsciously probed his son with his spiritual energy.

As time passed, Fang Yuan's expression became more and more interesting.

Uncertainty, confusion, surprise, excitement, and ecstasy flashed across his face.

Finally, Fang Yuan took a deep breath and looked at Fang Mingze as if he was looking at a monster.

Fang Yuan was a grandmaster after all, and his vision was much better than Zhang Tuling's.

After probing Fang Mingze with his spiritual power, Fang Yuan discovered that not only was Fang Mingze's foundation remained undamaged, but it could even be described as terrifying.

He discovered that Fang Mingze's body was like glass. There were no flaws or any hidden injuries.

How was this possible!?

Martial artists would more or less have some hidden injuries during their cultivation process.

As one's cultivation level increased, the number of hidden injuries would also increase.

One's hidden injuries would only disappear when one broke through to the Connate Realm, changed the essence of their lives, turned their acquired teachings into natural qualities, and became inhuman existences.

Fang Mingze wasn't even a grandmaster, so how could he be a Connate-Realm expert?

However, if he wasn't at the Connate Realm, then how did his hidden injuries disappear? Fang Yuan didn't quite understand.

But no matter what, Fang Mingze's physical body was indeed strong enough to support him until he reached the level of a grandmaster.

Not only had his physical body become stronger, but his meridians had also become incomparably wide. At the very least, they were several levels wider than martial artists of the same level.

Furthermore, the true qi in his meridians was sufficiently condensed.

Although the quantity of true qi was not large, it was as if he had gone through 1,000 rounds of tempering. At the very least, it could support and prevent him from being at a disadvantage when fighting against a higher-leveled martial artist!

In short, Fang Mingze's foundation had already been tempered to the point of being incomparably solid. In his current state, as long as he didn't die unexpectedly halfway, he would definitely become a grandmaster in the future!

Fang Yuan felt like he was on a rollercoaster ride. In just a short while, his mood changed several times.

After all, this was too inconceivable!

In the end, Fang Yuan calmed himself down and asked uncertainly, “Mingze, what exactly is going on?”

Fang Mingze did not answer immediately but kept him in suspense.

“Father, we'll talk about this later. Protect me first and don't let anyone come into contact with this place!”

“Uncle Wu, help me prepare a pen and a piece of paper!”

I BECOME INVINCIBLE BY SIGNING INजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें