Chapter 44: Victory

Wang Yi's lips curled up as a cold smile filled with endless mockery appeared on his face.

They were looking for trouble!

“I'm willing to play according to the rules of the game with you. You were the ones who didn't follow the rules of the game first, so don't blame me!”

The situation on the battlefield became clearer over time. Because of his previous mistakes, Meng Hao had completely fallen into a disadvantageous position. He was constantly suppressed by Qi Gaoyuan.

“Don't be a coward, Meng Hao. Fight him head-on! As long as you win, I'll give you 50,000 yuan!”

“Meng Hao, you piece of trash! You couldn't even dodge such an obvious attack! I've placed all of my wealth on you. If you dare to lose, I'll kill you!”

“Good job, Qi Gaoyuan! Right! Beat him up ruthlessly for me. Don't hold back! Haha!”

In the audience, the gamblers who placed heavy stakes on the two of them shouted crazily at the two warriors.

The people who had bet on Qi Gaoyuan's victory were naturally extremely excited.

Meanwhile, the people who had bet on Meng Hao's victory didn't look so good. They kept shouting and cursing.

Perhaps the gamblers' words had provoked Meng Hao.

In the next moment, Meng Hao seemed to have become a different person. His face was filled with madness.

He simply gave up on defending and charged at his opponent without any regard for his life.

The situation on the field became complicated again. Meanwhile, the enthusiasm of the gamblers was stirred. In the audience, they waved the “Betting Machines” in their hands and shouted!

The battle between the two of them could be considered fierce. Basically, their punches landed on the flesh of their opponent.

Blood was dripping from the corners of their mouths. Meanwhile, large mouthfuls of blood dyed their clothes red.

The two of them seemed to be unable to feel any pain as they continued to bombard each other.

All of a sudden, the two of them caught each other's weakness.

Their faces turned cold, and their expressions became incomparably sinister. They clenched their fists tightly, and their veins bulged as they threw all their strength toward their enemy's chest.

The outcome was about to be decided!

In the audience, the shouts instantly disappeared and it became so quiet that one could hear a pin drop.

The gamblers looked nervously at the arena, praying that the martial arts warrior they had placed their bets on would win.

Wang Yi could not help but chuckle and muttered to himself, “Their acting is pretty good!”

Then, a wave of spiritual energy seeped out of his body and surged towards the two people in the arena.

In the middle of the fighting arena…