Chapter 19: Fishing

Wang Yi's figure swayed as he rushed towards the giant peak. In the blink of an eye, he had already appeared at the peak.

When the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard saw this, it also seemed to have suddenly thought of something. It controlled the two white clouds and flew up for a distance before swaying and flying towards the peak.

After Wang Yi reached the peak, he rushed towards the pool where the Seven-Colored Heaven Ascension Stage was.

With a wave of his hand, he sent a surge of true qi forward. Then, the spirit qi in the lake swiftly morphed into a pillar of water that shot towards him.

Wang Yi opened his mouth and sucked it like a whale sucking in water. Then, the spiritual spring instantly entered his stomach. After that, he smacked his lips, looking extremely comfortable.

He looked at the black shadow that slowly appeared above his head and could not help but deliberately provoke it. “The taste of this spiritual spring is really not bad. It's sweet and delicious. I wonder how this flower tastes?”

Then, he pretended to pluck the flower.

In the sky…

The Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard's eyes turned red. Although it understood that it basically had no fate with the Seven-Colored Heaven Ascension Stage anymore, it still felt heartache as it watched that vicious person trying to pluck it right in front of it.

Even though it knew that the other party was intentionally provoking him, it still couldn't help but say, “Bastard! Take your dirty hands away and don't touch my things!”

Wang Yi's hand really stopped there and he didn't move. He had a faint smile on his face as he teased the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard.

“Fine! I won't touch it. As long as you dare to come down, this thing will definitely be yours!”

The Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard looked at Wang Yi as if he was retarded.

Are you stupid or am I stupid?

If it really dared to go down now, not only would it not be able to obtain the Seven-Colored Heaven Ascension Stage, but it would probably lose its life down there.

When Wang Yi saw that there was no reaction from the other party, he extended his hand forward again. His speed was very slow as he got closer and closer.

He was trying to create pressure. If he were to pluck the flower, no matter how unwilling the other party was, it would probably flee immediately.

This was just like fishing. If one wanted to fish, they had to have bait. If there was no bait, how could they expect the fish to take the bait?

Wang Yi never thought that he would let this guy off so easily.

It was really too infuriating. It was practically certain that he would defeat the beast, yet it had made use of his attacks to flee twice.

If it wanted to escape, so be it. The main thing was that this fellow's mouth was especially despicable. The moment it opened its mouth, it easily made people angry.