Chapter 18: The Importance of Controlling the Sky

Under the counterforce of the punch, Wang Yi's figure was like a meteor streaking across the sky. He rapidly fell towards the ground while accompanied by a dazzling light.

Bang!

Since he was just too fast, the instant he landed, rumbling sounds rang out, shaking the mountains as if there was an earthquake.

The ground looked as though it had been attacked by a missile. Then, a huge ring-shaped hole appeared out of thin air. Dust flew everywhere and enveloped everyone!

Wang Yi stood at the center of the ring-shaped crater. Through the layers of dust, he looked at the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard in the sky. Just as he was about to leap into the sky again, he was stunned.

Holy f*ck! How could that leopard be so shameless?

At this moment, the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard suddenly let out a sigh of relief.

It made the right bet!

Although it had paid a heavy price, it was good to be alive!

As expected, this fierce man really did not know its own innate ability.

Furthermore, the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard was still alive. That terrifying punch saved its life.

The Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard's enormous body was still rising. At the same time, two super small white clouds appeared out of thin air under its two remaining intact hind legs.

When the force of the punch was exhausted, the momentum of its ascent stopped, but the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard's body actually didn't fall.

Instead, it relied on the two white clouds that had suddenly appeared to float in the air.

Although it looked rather shaky and clumsy, it was indeed floating in the sky.

Previously, after one attack, Wang Yi had already determined that its silver wings were merely a powerful physical weapon.

It was like the fangs and claws of a ferocious beast. Its wings simply did not possess the ability to fly.

Therefore, he wasn't afraid that it would escape. However, he didn't expect this dog thing to have such a move.

As Wang Yi looked at this series of actions while standing in the crater, he felt extremely annoyed.

He really wanted to shout out loud and ask the heavens to pay attention to this big shot, who was flying using its feet!

At this time, Wang Yi was also somewhat helpless. No matter how strong he was, he was still within the nine-rank system. There was indeed nothing he could do to the enemies in the sky.

After all, he was still a human. No matter how high he jumped, there would be times when he would fall. If he had to think of a way to fly into the sky and kill that fellow, Wang Yi could only shout. “I can't do it!”

Meanwhile, the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard stood in the air by standing on two white clouds.

It was finally no longer afraid.