Chapter 3: Dragon Elephant Wisdom Technique

It was the greatest taboo to start cultivating any technique without ample preparations. Only when one's mind was free of distracting thoughts would one be in the best state to cultivate!

Wang Yi sat cross-legged on the bed with his body facing the sky. He discarded the distracting thoughts in his heart and cleared his mind!

He followed the circulation path of the cultivation technique and simply began cultivating the technique without the slightest hint of unfamiliarity. It was as if he had been cultivating it for many years!

In the room, there was a gentle breeze. Then, an invisible spirit qi surrounded Wang Yi.

Wang Yi felt like his body had been dry for a long time. Suddenly, it started raining heavily. Every cell in his body greedily absorbed the spirit qi that rained down.

He was unable to contain his emotions and let out a comfortable moan!

Black impurities were constantly expelled from Wang Yi's pores as he circulated this cultivation technique!

Wang Yi closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling. He could clearly feel that his body was constantly growing stronger. The crazy feeling of his bodily strength rising was fascinating.

The technique continued to circulate, and the blood in his body faintly glowed. His blood was incomparably heavy, just like lead and mercury!

Wang Yi, who was circulating this cultivation technique, seemed to have sensed something and was immediately shocked!

His blood essence was like mercury!

This meant that he had achieved Level-1 in his mastery of the Dragon Elephant Wisdom Technique!

Wang Yi was also shocked. He reached Level-1 just like that?

Was it really that easy? It didn't feel like much time had passed!

However, this Dragon Elephant Wisdom Technique was really powerful. Just achieving Level-1 in his cultivation allowed him to become a Rank-1 martial artist. No wonder it was said that one could rival a Connate-Realm expert when one reached Level-13!

Wang Yi clenched his fists tightly and felt that his body was filled with explosive power. A light punch from him could shatter the space in front of him!

Of course, he definitely could not do this. This was just an illusion caused by the sudden increase in his strength. After all, he was only a Rank-1 Martial Artist who had just started cultivating this technique!

Then, Wang Yi circulated his cultivation technique once again and did not delay any further. After all, this world was not that peaceful. Only when his own strength increased would he be able to survive.

As he had already broken through to Rank-1, his body had become much stronger. He circulated his cultivation technique and discovered that an even more vigorous spirit qi surged madly into his meridians. This spirit qi was denser than before!

After the spirit qi circulated through his entire body, all the spirit qi was dispersed into his flesh and blood. His meridians had also expanded a little more than before. Then, this process repeated!

After an unknown period of time, Wang Yi felt like he had encountered an invisible barrier!

However, because his meridians had expanded too much at this time, the spirit qi contained within them was too huge. Thus, the spirit qi only traveled through his entire body once before the barrier was shattered!

At the same time, red mist rose around Wang Yi like smoke.

His cultivation level instantly broke through again!