Chapter 36: Waiting

Wang Yi shook his head and could not help but chuckle.

They wanted to talk? Who were they looking down on?!

Although it was just a spiritual energy incarnation, it was still the spiritual energy incarnation of a top great grandmaster.

Although it was not very strong, it was not a problem for it to kill a Rank-7 or Rank-8 grandmaster.

If they really managed to run away, then Wang Yi should just quit cultivating.

There was no point in cultivating martial arts. He might as well go home to wash up and sleep.

Meanwhile, the burly man, who was the only one still alive, seemed to have been scared out of his wits. His eyes were lifeless as he collapsed to the ground. He kept muttering, “They're dead, dead, all dead!”

This was not what Wang Yi wanted.

“Wake up!”

Although Wang Yi's voice was not loud, it echoed in every corner of the room.

When the voice entered the burly man's ears, it was as loud as a bell, shaking his body.

The next moment, the burly man's eyes were no longer lifeless as they slowly regained focus.

When he saw Wang Yi, who was formed by golden light, he could not help but feel fear again.

His body shook violently like a sieve as he pursed his dry lips.

After stuttering for a long time, he finally said a complete sentence. “Please… spare me!”

However, to his surprise, the terrifying figure actually nodded.

Wang Yi looked harmless as he grinned, revealing two rows of white teeth. “Sure!”

“Help me pass a message!”

“Tell Zhao Tianlin that I'll protect the Su family! If he wants to kill the Su family, let him do it himself. Don't send any more small fries to die. I'll wait for him here!”

With that said, Wang Yi tapped the burly man's glabella.

Before the other party could react, Wang Yi's figure turned into golden light once again and disappeared from the room.

If not for the corpses on the ground, it would be as if he had never been there!

After a long time, the burly man stood up in disbelief.

Had he really left?

He did not expect that he would be saved by the God of Slaughter himself!

The burly man hurriedly rushed out of the door. He wanted to return to Langya County City.

This place was far too terrifying. He didn't want to stay here for even a second longer.

The golden light flashed across Cang City and instantly crossed an endless distance, disappearing into the Tuling Dojo.

Wang Yi waved his hand and the golden light fused into his body. Then, a faint smile appeared on his face.