Chapter 40: Enjoy

The three flying daggers were in three different colors!

They were red, purple, and gold respectively. The three colors reflected one another within the spiritual space.

They added a few colors to the dark spiritual space and they acted like blazing suns.

The red flying dagger was the Body Dagger. It specialized in slashing physical bodies!

Meanwhile, the purple flying dagger was the True Qi Dagger. It specialized in slashing the true qi of others!

Lastly, the golden flying dagger was the Spirit Dagger. It specialized in severing the spirit of others!

The Little Li Flying Dagger technique only cultivated these three daggers. The three daggers could destroy one's body, sever one's true qi, and destroy one's spirit.

These three daggers were enough!

Wang Yi had now reached Level-12 in the Dragon Elephant Wisdom Technique, and Level-10 in the Nine Suns Divine Art and the Little Li Flying Dagger technique respectively.

Wang Yi wasn't sure exactly how strong he was now.

If he were to fight with himself from a few days ago, he would probably be able to suppress himself easily, right?

It was just that he didn't have a single cultivation technique on Level-13. Thus, he didn't know if he could fight against a Connate-Realm expert with these three cultivation techniques!

Of course, Wang Yi wasn't too sure about this either. He would only know after he had done it once.

Wang Yi stood up and stopped cultivating. Although his current strength was extremely terrifying, he was still an ordinary person not long ago.

Thus, he was not very used to his strength. The strength he had today would easily take months, or even years, in seclusion for someone to cultivate.

Moreover, it had not even been a month since he transmigrated to this world!

As his body moved, a series of crackling sounds came from his bones, accompanied by waves of dragon roars and elephant howls!

Wang Yi could not help but reveal a strange look. What was this?

Did those techniques come with sound effects?

He was just like Xiao Feng1, who brought in his own background music at the start of a fight!

Could it be that when he fought with others in the future, background music would also play at the start of the fight?

Wang Yi smiled and shook his head. That scene would be interesting.

Wang Yi had not eaten anything during the past few days of continuous cultivation.

With his strength, it would not be a problem, even if he cultivated for a longer period of time.

However, Wang Yi did not think so.

Although he was not a standard super-foodie, he was still a food lover!

The energy contained in the spiritual food was basically useless to Wang Yi.