Chapter 38: The Guardian's Residence Will Take Up the Su Family's Matters

Fang Mingze agreed with his father's words. He kept nodding and said, “Don't worry, Father. I will definitely work hard on my cultivation!”

“I won't teach this technique to anyone else!”

Only then did Fang Yuan nod his head in satisfaction and smile again.

He was truly happy for his son. This opportunity was simply too great!

The Connate Realm?

That was a realm that many people dreamed of!

If he were to cultivate this cultivation technique, he would definitely be able to advance to the Connate Realm once he reached Level-9 in the cultivation technique.

When he reached Level-13, he would be comparable to Connate-Realm lifeforms, even if he had not reached the Connate Realm.

How terrifying was this?

Perhaps it was more appropriate to call such an opportunity a legendary opportunity!

After recovering from his shock, Fang Yuan seemed to have thought of something and hurriedly asked, “How did Sir Wang impart this cultivation technique to you?”

Fang Mingze didn't understand why his father would care about this, but he still replied.

“At that time, Sir Wang tapped the space between my eyebrows and imprinted the cultivation technique in my mind. I can't forget it even if I want to now!”

Fang Yuan gasped in shock and muttered, “As expected, as expected!”

Fang Mingze was weak and had seen and heard very little, so he naturally didn't have any abnormal reaction!

However, no matter what, Fang Yuan was a grandmaster. Naturally, he knew more than ordinary people.

Wang Yi's method of imparting cultivation techniques had a name — Spiritual Empowerment!

It was to imprint a cultivation technique or a piece of information into the target's mind using their spiritual energy.

It sounded simple, but it was extremely difficult in practice.

Not only did it require one's spiritual energy to be sufficiently strong, but it also required extremely precise control of one's spiritual energy!

Fang Yuan knew very well that he definitely could not do it.

It was not that he could not control his spiritual energy. It was just that his spiritual energy was insufficient!

If he couldn't even pass the first stage of executing the technique, how could he have the chance to test his control over his spiritual energy?

Only Rank-9 grandmasters could execute this kind of Spiritual Empowerment technique.

Perhaps there was a very unique Rank-8 grandmaster with extremely strong spiritual energy who could do so as well.

However, according to Fang Mingze, that person had done it very casually. Thus, that person had to be at least a Rank-9 grandmaster, or even stronger!