Chapter 31: Captured Alive

If the mission was delayed because of such a trivial matter and the target escaped from the city, they might not even know how they died!

However, before the car could start again, the two of them were stunned. Their brains seemed to have stopped working, and they were motionless. Their eyes were filled with disbelief and deep fear.

The young man standing in front of the car was still smiling. He merely stretched out a hand and waved it at the car.

The two of them watched as the things on the ground became smaller and smaller. Then, the car flew hundreds of meters into the sky, accompanied by two miserable screams.

At that moment, the two of them finally reacted. They looked at the ground that was getting further and further away from them and started struggling in fear.

At the next moment, the two of them stopped struggling almost at the same time. Their expressions of fear kept expanding until it covered their entire faces.

Their trembling hands and feet seemed to be telling them about their respective masters' fear and panic.

Where was this?

They were at least 500 meters in the sky. If they were to fall at this moment, even if they were martial artists, they would probably die.

Even if they managed to survive, they wouldn't be able to escape the fate of being severely injured and crippled.

Moreover, judging from the current momentum, it didn't seem to be weakening at all. They definitely wouldn't be able to stop at 500 meters.

The two of them leaned back in their seats and fastened their seatbelts with trembling hands. Then, like frightened birds, they closed their eyes and prayed.

Their pitiful looks were a stark contrast to their muscular bodies and rough expressions.

A thousand meters up in the sky, Wang Yi's palm strike seemed to have exhausted all its power. The car stopped in mid-air for a moment before crashing down towards the ground.

The friction between the car and the air created a terrifyingly high temperature that caused the entire car to turn red as if it was about to burn.

The sound of whistling could be heard within the car. As the temperature of the car continued to rise, the two of them seemed to be unable to withstand the immense mental pressure. Their eyes rolled back, and they both fainted.

Then, the car disintegrated in mid-air, turning into countless fragments.

Meanwhile, a transparent shield suddenly appeared around the two unconscious men, preventing them from turning into dust like the car and surviving.

Their bodies were like feathers as they gently landed on the ground without making any sound.

Wang Yi pursed his lips as he looked at their wet pants and the frightened expressions on their faces that had yet to disappear.

How could he learn to be a bad person when he was like this?

If not for the fact that he had infused a surge of true qi into the car when it was in the air to protect the two men at the critical moment, there would probably be two corpses lying on the ground.