Chapter 59: Interrogation

"You don't dare to deceive me? In that case, tell me, how did a mere Rank-9 grandmaster like you do it? How did you maintain your spiritual power out of your body for a long time?"

Upon hearing Wang Yi's words, Heyuan Tingkong suddenly heaved a sigh of relief and a fierce look flashed across his eyes. At the same time, he felt a sense of satisfaction as his scheme was succeeding.

Then, he hurriedly said, "Sir, you've misunderstood!"

"With my strength, it's impossible for my spiritual power to survive away from my body for a long time."

"I can barely maintain my spiritual power with a treasure!"

Wang Yi frowned slightly. A treasure?

What kind of treasure could support a person's spiritual power away from their body for a long time, or even allow them to travel across worlds?

Heyuan Tingkong seemed to know what Wang Yi was thinking. He suddenly pointed at the crown of the tree and said, "Sir, the treasure I have is at the top of this tree crown. It's a pure white nail!"

Wang Yi looked up at the top of the tree. At the same time, his spiritual power surged upwards.

Sure enough, a white nail was deeply embedded above the trunk at the top of the canopy.

With a slight movement of his spiritual power, the nail was pulled out of the tree trunk. Then, it slowly flew towards Wang Yi.

Wang Yi had actually already noticed Heyuan Tingkong's abnormal reaction. However, he was also a bold person and did not care at all what schemes the other party had!

Meanwhile, Heyuan Tingkong stared intently at Wang Yi, but he kept shouting in his heart, "Hurry up and take it! Hurry up and take it!"

Wang Yi reached out and simply grabbed the white nail. Suddenly, he felt a chill in his palm.

After seeing Wang Yi take the item, Heyuan Tingkong stopped pretending and laughed crazily. "Haha! Stupid human, you actually dare to touch a treasure from my race!"

"How is it? Do you feel cold all over now? You can't use your spiritual power and true qi, right?"

Heyuan Tingkong couldn't help but feel proud of himself. He was already doomed to die, but he was still thinking about how he could lure Wang Yi to take the God-Subduing Needle!

However, he did not expect that Wang Yi would throw himself into the trap before he could lure Wang Yi out.

As for the God-Subduing Needle, it was made of the God-Subduing Tree. If a spiritual body entered the needle, there would be no effect.

Unfortunately, if one did not know this trick and rashly used their physical

body to touch it, except for a Connate expert, a top grandmaster would find that their true qi and spiritual power had been suppressed !

However, in the next moment, his smug expression froze on his face and was replaced by endless fear!

Crack!

There was the sound of breaking glass, and the space around them seemed to tremble slightly.

A golden saber tip suddenly appeared out of thin air, as if it wanted to break free from another latitude and reveal its divine might to the world!

Perhaps this peerless divine saber was too powerful and the world could not withstand it. Thus, the saber could not completely take form, and only a golden tip could be seen.

The tip of the saber shone with boundless golden light. Its power was terrifying. Then, it slashed towards the pure white God-Subduing Needle!

Bang!