Chapter 13: Seven-Colored Heaven Ascension Stage

Along the way, Wang Yi did not know exactly how far he traveled.

He only remembered that after Cang City completely disappeared from his sight, he encountered a few other giant cities.

One of the giant cities left the deepest impression on him. It was at least ten times larger than Cang City, and its walls were also much larger.

The characters “Langya” were carved on the top of the city gate. It contained a powerful spiritual pressure. It must have been written by a top expert.

Initially, Wang Yi thought that since he had already arrived, he might as well just directly enter the city and kill Zhao Tianlin to end everything once and for all. It would also solve the Su Family's troubles and save their enemy the trouble of coming to Cang City to cause trouble again.

However, in a daze, Wang Yi sensed a powerful aura rising within the city. Even in the dark night, it was as dazzling as the sun.

Of course, only those who were powerful enough would be able to sense it. Ordinary people would not sense it at all.

Wang Yi could vaguely sense a fatal threat from the aura. There was also a sense of familiarity. It was like the aura emitted by the Connate Phala in the Phala Space.

It was the Connate Realm!

Unexpectedly, there was a Connate-Realm expert hidden within Langya County City.

After that, Wang Yi felt relieved once again. With his own strength, he might not be invincible among those of the same level, but it wouldn't be easy for him to lose either, let alone be in fatal danger.

Most likely, only a Connate-Realm expert who had changed the essence of his life and reversed his acquired qualities could give him such pressure.

This also dispelled Wang Yi's idea of entering the city to kill Zhao Tianlin.

If he barged into a city protected by a Connate-Realm expert to kill a grandmaster…

It would be completely different though if Zhao Tianlin left the city and was killed outside by others because of personal grudges

If he tried to kill Zhao Tianlin inside the city, the Connate-Realm expert would step out to stop him. Even if he could kill Zhao Tianlin before that person made a move, he would still have to face the pursuit of a Connate-Realm expert.

After all, this concerned the pride of a Connate-Realm expert.

However, the latter was different. In the martial world, this was how it was. In the jungle, the strong were revered. It was also normal for martial artists to have grudges with each other.

Furthermore, a Rank-9 great grandmaster was at the final stage of the nine-rank system. If they took another step forward, they could change the essence of their lives and reverse their acquired teachings to return to their natural state.

That Connate-Realm expert would not kill or offend an existence like Wang Yi because of a personal grudge between martial artists and a Rank-7 grandmaster.

In any case, Wang Yi was still lacking in strength. If his Dragon Elephant Wisdom Technique had reached Level-13, and he had successfully plucked the Connate Phala and integrated it into his body, then there was no need to have so many considerations.

Even if he directly charged into the city and killed Zhao Tianlin, what could that person do?

Even if he dared to fight to the death with Wang Yi, Wang Yi might not be afraid to do so!