Chapter 47: Continue!

Meanwhile, Xu Hang was in an even worse state. He staggered a few steps back with a pale face. Only when the two people who appeared behind him supported him did he stop moving!

Xu Hang turned around and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the two people supporting him. However, there was lingering fear on his face.

“Uncle Feng Lin, Uncle Feng Sen, how's this person's strength? Can he be dealt with?”

Meanwhile, the two people Xu Hang called his uncles stared at Wang Yi solemnly and said in a deep voice. “This person is extremely powerful and is definitely not inferior to us!”

After saying that, Xu Hang's already pale face turned even uglier and his expression became more panicked.

He suddenly turned around and grabbed their sleeves. Then, he said with a face full of panic. “Uncles, you must help me!”

“If he is allowed to leave the Battle Arena today, not only will I be unable to escape responsibility, but the entire Xu family will also lose face because of this!”

“Furthermore, there are people with ulterior motives who will use this to attack the Xu family!”

Seeing Xu Hangs reaction, the middle-aged man called Uncle Feng Lin patted his shoulder and consoled him. “Don't worry, Xiao Hang!”

“Although the other party is extremely powerful, the two of us brothers are not to be trifled with.”

“In order to determine who will win and who will lose, we will have to fight before the outcome is decided!”

With that, the two of them pulled Xu Hang behind them and walked toward Wang Yi.

As he walked towards Wang Yi, Feng Lin, who had just spoken, spoke once again. “Sir, you possess such strength at such a young age. I admire you! I admire you!”

“However, don't forget that there are always stronger people out there!”

“Although you are powerful, there are always people and forces in this world that you cannot afford to offend!”

“Why don't you leave the chips behind and let this matter rest? The Xu family is willing to be friends with you!”

Although the two of them were prepared to fight, if they could resolve the matter without making a move, they didn't mind wasting their breath.

After all, when faced with the unfathomable Wang Yi, the two of them indeed did not have the confidence to win!

After hearing Feng Lin's words, Wang Yi did not speak. He only smiled and shook his head.

When the two uncles saw this, they knew that there was no room for discussion. This matter could no longer be resolved peacefully.

The aura around them continued to surge and condense. Two pairs of eyes stared at Wang Yi like ferocious beasts before hunting. They could deliver a fatal strike at any moment,

“Sir, in that case, sorry for offending you!”

Boundless killing intent permeated the air as this voice sounded.

I BECOME INVINCIBLE BY SIGNING INजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें