Niti & Case - 7

“I'm a human like you. I also have dignity," Case argued, his voice shaking with rage.

"And you think that only you're the one having dignity? Fang has, I have, and others have too. And when you go and say whatever you want and make fun of other people, don't you ever consider how they're going to feel," Niti said in a serious tone. This caused Case to freeze slightly. The young man pursed his lips not able to say anything. Though he understood what Niti said, Case didn't want to accept his fault at all, because of his resentment towards Fang. Case turned his head to look away because he knew what would happen if he kept arguing with Niti. Niti also remained silent to let Case think about it himself. He drove for a while and soon they reached his condo.

"You live here?" Case immediately turned to Niti.

"Yes, why?" Niti asked back. Case's face was a little tense because it was the same condo where his brother's best friend, Cha lived. Case didn't want Cha to find him with Niti, because he was afraid of the consequences.

“Nothing, just hurry up and take me upstairs. I'm sleepy. I want to sleep," Case said, looking around to see if Cha's car was parked nearby.

“Then get out of the car," Niti said, before opening the car door and getting out. Case immediately followed him to the elevator and straight to Niti's apartment. Stepping into Niti's condo, Case let out a small sigh of relief, but only for a moment, before he realized he was in a room with Niti alone.

"You can take your backpack to the bedroom," said Niti. Case stood there hesitating.

"Are you going to let me sleep in your room?” Case asked.

“That's right, or are you going to sleep on the balcony?" Niti asked back irritably, making Case frown at him

"And.... where are you going to sleep?" Case continued. Niti sighed lightly.

“Actually, you shouldn't have asked. If you use your brain, you would know that I have to sleep in my room. And you don't have to protest saying you're going to sleep on the couch, because that is not allowed. Just don't ask for too much. If you're sleepy, go to bed," Niti concluded to prevent Case from arguing any further. Case said nothing and entered Niti's bedroom with a pounding heart.
...

...

Niti's room looked well organized, just like his appearance. Case placed his backpack beside the wardrobe. Then turned to look at the wide bed where he had to sleep together with Niti. He was worried about what Niti would do with him.

"Is the mattress on my bed so dirty that you can't lie down?" Niti, who walked behind him, asked in a calm voice. Case turned to look at him with weary eyes.

“What are going to do?" Case asked back. Niti shrugged a little, before going to get a towel and then taking off his shirt to prepare for a shower. Case turned in the other direction and avoided looking at him. He didn't want to argue with Niti about him taking off his shirt in the room because if he did, Case knew that Niti would snap back at him saying this is his room.

When Niti walked into the bathroom, Case let out a small sigh of relief before deciding to go to bed as he had no other choice.
He lay down on the far end side of the bed, as well as arranged a few pillows to create a borderline dividing the bed. Then he immediately turned his back to the side that he had left for Niti to sleep on. As for Niti who just took a shower, came out with a towel wrapped around his lower body. A smile spread immediately at the corners of his mouth, along with an amused look while shaking his head when he saw Case lying down.

“Naughty Kid," Niti spoke softly to himself with a light laugh. Case who heard Niti’s voice immediately closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

“Do you think that pillow can save your naughty ass from me?" Niti said out loud. Case secretly opened his mouth a little, wanting to argue back but immediately decided against it and pretended to be asleep. He was quite anxious as he couldn't see what Niti was doing behind him. He could only hear the noises made by Niti. After a while, the bed on Niti's side was pressed, informing Case of Niti's presence on the bed.