Chapter 7

"Don't ask too much, just wait quietly, or I'll catch you and throw you into the sea," Ken snapped at Fang before closing the door loudly and locking it from outside as well. Fang got up and shook the door handle and realized that it was locked.

“Brother Ken, Release me!!! BROTHER KEN!!! ” Fang yelled for Ken to release himself. But Ken didn't care. He walked over to the captain who was controlling the boat. leaving Fang alone. After yelling for a while, he started to get tired. Fang then went to sit on the bed when he knew that Ken would definitely not open the door. Fang breathed and sighed heavily while thinking about what his mother would be doing now. Will anyone doubt his whereabouts? Will they search for him? Will his mother worry about her real son now? Fang thought of his mobile phone. then hurriedly searched for it in the pocket of his pants, but did not find it. Fang looked on the bed, hoping that he had dropped it but didn't find it as well causing Fang to sit in bed with his hands clutching his forehead. Because he couldn't remember where he left his phone. He wondered what Ken would do next? and what should he do.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
A considerable amount of time had passed when the sound of the door opening startle Fang. He does not know how much time has passed. Ken opened the door and stood still, staring at Fang. Then walked over and grabbed Fang's arm to get up and follow him out

“It hurts!! Leave me! ” Fang shouted. But Ken didn't care. He dragged Fang outside. Fang looked around and realised that the boat is now parked.

“Go down,” Ken's deep voice sounded. causing Fang to look dazed

“Down to where?” Fang immediately asked. The light from the boat shone straight onto the beach, but the boat did not dock. It was just drifting, a little away from shore.

Ken pushed him down. This made Fang very shocked because he couldn't swim. But when he falls into the water, his body immediately touches the ground. Fang immediately realised that the water was about his knee deep.

"Cough... Cough.." Fang coughed from choking on water from being thrown by Ken. Ken lifted a deep smile from the corners of his mouth before he turns to talk to the boat driver and then slowly lowers himself into the water followed by...

Mum!!!

“Ah!” Fang cried out in shock when Ken suddenly came down and grabbed Fang's collar and dragged him toward shore. Fang did not set himself up and lost his balance from having to walk in the water causing him to choke on seawater many times until his eyes and ears hurt.

“Did you get hit? That's why your legs are so weak,” Ken said. causing Fang to resist himself.

Kick!

“People with a garbage-filled mouth, why are you talking to me like this?” Fang, who had already stood up, kicked Ken's legs. But it's not very strong. Because Fang was almost exhausted.

"You dare to kick me?" Ken raised one hand causing Fang to quickly close his eyes because he thought that he would be slapped by Ken. But Ken held his hand before lowering his hand to drag him again. Fang stumbled all the way to the shore.

“I can walk by myself, let me go!” Fang shouted. At least it would be better for Ken to let him walk than to be dragged like this. But Ken didn't care. He continued to pull Fang's collar and follow the light. Fang's shoes had disappeared since being thrown from the ship. Fang was dragged into the forest section.

"Ouch.. it hurts! ... Brother Ken!! There's something wrong with my foot...it hurts, let me go!" Fang struggled to walk in pain when he stepped on a dry branch making its thorns pierce into his foot.

"Your feet should be thick enough like your face” Ken's voice sounded making Fang feel hurt by the bad words of someone who he secretly loved before.