Cha & Proud ch-5

📞(“Probably sleeping and resting. I don't know how he is. My mother is also complaining that my brother doesn't want to stay at home and sleeps alone in the condo. Today, I'm also not available to go in and have a look. There are activities all day. It would be late before I quit,”) The girl spoke up making Proud feel like he would not be able to go home peacefully.

📞(“P' Proud kha, in the evening after work, do you have any other business? If not, then can Phi Proud, come and see Phi Cha? I don't know whether he would eat and take medicine as the doctor told him or not,” The girl said in a low voice. Proud bit his lip because he thought it would be like this. But in his heart, he also felt a little bit of guilt and worry.

📞“But I don't know where his condo is,” Proud said back making the girl fall silent.

📞(“Phi Proud, have you never been to Phi Cha's condo?” ) The girl asked in surprise. Proud thought to himself how he would know when they are not really in a relationship.

📞"Never, most likely we'll meet outside," Prow said, justifying himself.

📞(“Then let Cheese tell you...”) The girl tells Proud the address of his brother's condo and the room number.

📞("When you arrive at the counter inside, tell them that you came to meet someone in room 901. Cheese will call to inform them that someone will come to visit,”) The girl finished her arrangements.

📞“Ah, yes... Uh, maybe you'll go for dinner. | have to wait until | get off work, " Prow said back. Whatever you think, it's okay for you to go and see it. You will find out that he is black-hearted.

📞("Yes, thank you very much, Phi Proud. Let me hang up first," The girl said lastly before hanging up. Proud let out a heavy sigh.
..
..

“Brother Da, if a person is suffering from stomach ache caused by stomach disease what can he eat?" Proud turned to ask his colleague.

............

“Sigh! Why am I having to suffer like this?” Proud grumbled as he stood in front of Cha's condo. In his hand was a bag of congee and a bag of fruit. After finishing work, Proud left the office to go buy something to eat and drove straight to Cha's condo. As directed by Cheese, Proud walked inside and notified the staff inside before taking the elevator to the side of Cha's floor immediately.

Proud stood in front of Cha's room While looking around to explore. The condo was as luxurious as Cha.

🚪 Crack!!!

The door opened causing Proud to turn around to look and see a tall figure open the door in a sleepy state, a messy head, like someone who had just woken up. Cha raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw Proud.

“How did you get here?” Cha asked in a surprised tone.

"Walked in here, asking strange questions," said Proud, causing the man to smile a little. Proud looked at Cha who looked as if he had no energy making him think it might be because of stomach ache.

"Are you going to let me stand like this? Then take this. I'll be right back."

“Wait, calm down, I'm just in a daze. I just woke up. Come in first," Cha grabbed Proud's arm first because he was afraid that Prow would return. Proud made a confused face before walking into Cha's room following the other party's pull. After Entering the room, Proud looked around. As for Cha, he locked the door.

“How did you come to the condo on the right floor?” Cha asked.

“Cheese told me,” Proud replied shortly before walking straight to the cage located in the corner of the living room near the glass door that opened to the balcony