Cha & Proud Ch-12

After taking a bath, Proud and Fang got dressed to go to the Walking Market. But when they came out in front of the house, they saw that Cha and Ken were still standing. Proud walked to his car to drive out of the house. As for Fang, he went to open the fence gate for him. While Proud drove out to wait for Fang to close the gate Cha walked over to the driver's side of the car.

🚪Knock!! knock!!

"Proud, let's talk," Cha said, knocking on the car window. Proud turned to look at Cha with cloudy eyes but he didn't give in. Cha knocked again, but Proud sat still, not paying attention. Until Cha sighed lightly. When Fang got into the car, Proud immediately drove off. Cha took Ken to follow the two. Cha tried to help him in different ways but Proud refused him every time. Thus, left with no other choice, he and Ken had to stand and watch them from a distance until he met a junior who had opened a liquor store here. One, his junior in college invited him to sit at the shop and discuss Proud. A while later Ken saw Fang walking somewhere and followed him. Cha, too, got a chance so he walked to find Proud at the shop alone.

Proud while selling snacks to customers raised his head to look at Cha slightly and continue to work ignoring him completely. Proud turned to find bags to pack snacks for customers. Cha guessed it and went to pick up the bag that Proud had placed on the plastic box behind the store. Proud peeked at Cha a little before forcefully pulling the bag from Cha's hands. Cha didn't say anything.

"Can I help you? You are doing everything alone," said Cha.

"No need! Because I don't want customers to be shocked too," Proud dismissed him harshly. Cha breathed a sigh of relief.

"Stubborn," Cha said out loud causing Proud to look at him with green eyes. Cha gave a begging smile as if he didn't say anything just then. When a group of customers walked into his shop, Proud tried to ignore Cha who was looking at him.

"Proud, you're not really going to talk to me, are you?" Cha asked in a normal tone.

“No, because there is nothing to talk about. Wherever you came from, go back that way,” Proud said in a murky voice.

“What did I do wrong? Tell me. Why are you running away from me like this?” Cha asked.

“Who escaped you? Are you just imagining it?" Proud returned. But before Cha could say anything further he heard the sounds of people laughing coming from the direction of the drinks shop. Cha and Proud turned to look and saw that Ken was sprayed with some water by Fang. Proud was shocked as well. Cha then broke away from Proud and walked over to Ken. As for Fang, he walked back to the shop. Prow asked what had happened. Fang vented his frustration. Ken went to wash and change his clothes.
...

...

...

“Hey Fang, I'm going to go and order rice to eat at home. What will you have?" Prow asked Fang who was busy gathering things to pack and take home.

“Let's get minced beef basil and fried eggs,” Fang said back. Proud then walks to another shop to order food. Cha sees Proud going somewhere else. He immediately followed suit.

“Uncle Run, I'll take a box of minced beef fritters and a fried egg. And then a box of fried eggs with shrimp curry paste,” Proud ordered along with picking up a newspaper to sit and read. But he stopped when he felt someone sitting next to him. Turning around, he saw that it was Cha. Proud immediately made a face.

“Are you mentally ill to follow others like this?" said Proud in a not-very loud voice because he was considerate of other customers sitting and eating in the shop.

“Where are the others? I only follow my wife,” Cha said rather loudly because he saw a man sitting there looking at Proud. Proud was stunned because he didn't think Cha would say something like this.