Chapter 21

(Morning)...

Fang opened his eyes without knowing when he fell asleep last night. TV left on. Fang turned to look behind him and saw that Ken was still asleep. Strong arm still wrapped around his waist. Fang moved slightly, causing the strong arm to wrap around him a little tighter. Fang's back felt the warmth from Ken's body and thought how nice it would feel if Ken's were as warm as his embrace.

"What time is it?" Ken's sleepy voice sounded. He knew that Fang had woken up as well.

“It's past 7 o'clock,” Fang said when he saw the time on TV.

“Hmm,” Ken replied but still kept hugging Fang.

“Won't you take a shower?” Fang asked, seeing that Ken was still sleeping.

“Where are you going in such a hurry? The bank isn't open yet. You can sleep a little more. Then slowly get up to take a shower, then go to the bank and withdraw money. Then go to your house," Ken said.

“But I want to take a shower and change my clothes,” Fang said in a low voice while shifting slightly.

“Huh! Just take a shower later. Can't you just sleep first? Or do you want to do something other than sleep?” Ken said in a slightly fierce voice causing Fang to pause for a bit.

“But I want to go to the bathroom,” Fang bargained because he did want to go to the bathroom cause he had business to do. Ken sighed lightly before releasing Fang from his arms.

“Get out of the bathroom. And come back to sleep again," Ken ordered. Fang pursed his lips slightly before moving down from the bed and then walking to the bathroom. After running errands in the bathroom, Fang came back to sleep on the bed for Ken to hug him again. Cause part of him also wanted Ken to keep hugging him like this. He wanted to absorb these memories as much as possible. Whether it's good or bad, if it was about Ken, Fang wanted to keep it as a reminder to remind him of that one mistake that he committed and the consequences that followed. It has joy and sorrow mixed although the suffering is greater than the happiness. Ken slept hugging Fang from behind while Fang lay watching TV.

“How many people live in your house?” Ken suddenly asked.

"The house that is in Uthai? " Fang asked back in surprise.

"Hmm," Ken cleared his throat.

“I only have my mother. But there was also my mother's new husband when he hadn't run with the money yet," Fang replied, and Ken felt a void in that answer.

"What about your aunt who called?" Ken asked.

“she lives with her family, but they're not far from my home. But they don't want to mess with my mom. Unless it's necessary," Fang said in a low voice making Ken feel that Fang's mother seemed to be a bit of trouble.

“And... your father?” Ken continued, becoming more and more curious about Fang. Fang slightly lifted a smile from the corners of his mouth, laughing at his fate or else why Ken would be interested to know about him now of all time.

“My father passed away a long time ago,” Fang replied again. Ken was silent for a moment and didn't ask any more questions. The two of them slept in silence until almost 9 o'clock. Ken then asked Fang to take a shower and change clothes first. Meanwhile, he called to talk about work for a little while waiting for Fang to finish his shower. Then he too went to take a shower. Ken bought a toothbrush and some other items to be used from the store nearby.

“Let's go and withdraw the money from the bank in the mall. But let's get something to eat first," Ken said as he took Fang towards the mall. As for the hotel room, he still had his room open because he didn't know if he will be able to go back that day or not.