Cha & Proud ch-3

"Uh, I said..." Proud was thinking of words to reject the girl.

“What? My sister asked for your number. Won't you give?" Cha intercepted. He complimented his sister in his heart for asking Proud's number in front of him like this. Because he would also be able to save his number as well. Proud looked at Cha in dissatisfaction but when he turned to see the girl, he felt deep guilt inside because the girl was looking at him with sad eyes. He thought of telling her to take the number from his brother and run away but when the girl finds out that Cha doesn't have his number, it would hurt her to know she was deceived.

“Prow, it'll be easier for you to give your number to my sister to save. You will also know my sister's number and save it,” Cha urged. Proud was a little disconcerted but had to take a deep breath.

“ 087-XXXXXXX,” Proud said his number reluctantly. Cha also secretly recorded it on his cell phone that he was holding under the table. Cheese calls Proud. Proud's cell phone rang so it was confirmed to be Proud's number. The man smiled with satisfaction.

"Then I'll excuse myself first,"

"See you soon, Proud," Cheese said with a smile. Proud gave her a wry smile.

“Just pay for me first. I'll go out and send Proud in front of the store," Cha said as he handed his credit card to his sister. Cheese accepted it with a smile.

“I can walk out by myself," said Proud hurriedly, but not loudly. But Cha got up and grabbed his elbow.

"I'll send you myself," Cha said back, before pulling him out of the store causing Proud to inevitably follow him. When they came out of the store Proud shook his arm from Cha's hand.

"It's nothing, is it?" Proud said firmly. Cha looked at him with still eyes.

"So where are you going next?" He asked curiously.

"It's my business," Prow replied with a slight nod. The man smiled at the corners of his mouth slightly.

“Okay, your business is your business. Hold on, I'll give you a call." Cha said with a smile causing  Proud to immediately stare at his face.

"Why will you call me? I don't know. We don't have any business to talk about anymore, " said Proud.

“Why not? It's about your friend. Don't you want to know where your friend disappeared to?” Cha referred to Fang's story. Proud slightly pursed his lips.

"You think I'm stupid to get tricked by you again? Dream on. I can find another way to find my friend myself,” Prowd said earnestly before walking away immediately. Cha looked behind him with glittering eyes and a slight smile playing on the corners of his mouth.

"Huh! I'm going to beat you to the punch, just wait and see." Cha muttered as his sister came out of the shop.

“Did he leave already?” asked the girl.

"Well, he was in a hurry to run an errand," Cha replied.

“Then let's go buy my shoes. I have a lot of things about Proud that I'd like to ask," the woman said with a smile before walking holding his brother's arms to the shoe store. 

Proud went ahead sullenly into the supermarket section because he had to buy things to use. Proud tried to call Fang again but the phone was switched off. He could only let out a small sigh.

“Where did you disappear to, Fang?” said Prow alone, worried about his friend before going shopping. When the purchase was complete he immediately returned to his condo. He then started storing the purchases in place.