Cha & Proud ch-8

"These side dishes are all P'Cha's favourites, P' Proud," said Cheese as they sat down to eat together. Proud glanced at the man sitting beside him slightly.

"Yes," said Proud, and sat down to eat quietly but had to stop for a bit when Cha scooped up the rice and served it on his plate.

"You should give it to your parents first," said Proud causing Cha's parents to secretly laugh a little.

"Mom and Dad won't mind, right? I scooped up the rice to feed him first," Cha turned to ask his parents.

"It's okay, we understand," Cha's mother said with a smile.

"But it's rude. And it made me uncomfortable, too," Proud said bluntly which Cha's parents smiled and accepted. They didn't feel bad about Proud's behaviour because they knew that Proud was considerate of them.

"You're thinking too much," Cha swayed Proud's head back and forth. Proud frowned slightly but didn't say anything else.

"Did the food taste right for you?" Cha's mother asked, inviting them to have a chat.

"Very delicious. I really like Tepo Curry. It's not greasy at all. I've eaten at a curry rice restaurant but it was quite greasy. So I didn't eat much," Prow said back. It tastes good because Cha's house doesn't use pork belly like other curry restaurants.

"This menu is Cha's favourite dish. Mom made it herself. Cha doesn't like to eat greasy at all," Cha's mother said happily. Proud liked the rice that she cooked as well

"But Mom didn't make it too spicy because Cha suffers from inflammatory bowel disease so can't make it very spicy. Or else he will go to the hospital with stomach ache again," Cha's mother said with a smile making Proud immediately think of the day he ordered spicy rice dishes for Cha.

//You feel guilty, right?// Cha pretends to ask softly because he could see Proud's expression. Proud turned and glared at him but didn't say anything.

"Are you sleeping here tonight? " Cha's mother asked.

"Tomorrow, Proud has to go to work. I'll have to send him to his condo," Cha was the one who answered. This immediately relieved Proud when he learned that Cha would let him go back to his condo tonight.

"It's such a pity, let's P'Cha bring P' Proud to sleep over at our house sometime. Let's have a barbecue and eat together. It should be fun," Cheese chimed in excitement. Proud could only smile but didn't say anything because he thought he would never come to Cha's house again.

"I don't know if he wants to come or not," Cha pretended to say.

"You don't want to come here anymore?" Cheese suddenly asked. Proud's face was distorted. He turned to look at Cha in displeasure for bombarding him like this.

"No, I'd like to come if I'm not busy," Proud hurriedly made excuses while Cha laughed lightly. When they finished eating, Cha's father asked to talk about work first. Proud then sat and chatted with Cheese by the pool. The two of them chatted casually.

"Is P' Cha and P' Proud doing good?" the young woman asked after they sat and talked about other things for a while causing Proud to shift a little because he didn't know how to answer the girl. But he thought he had to lie first.

"Good," Prow replied.

"Do you two often quarrel?" asked the young woman.

"There are a few times," Proud answered broadly, not specifically.

"What are you arguing about? Did P'Cha flirt with someone else? " Cheese immediately asked out of curiosity to know whether his brother is good with his lover or not. Proud flinched a little before a sly smile lifted at the corners of his mouth secretly.