Chapter 18

Fang woke with pain all over his body making a skewed face slightly when moving his body. He turned to lie on his back with much struggle on the wide bed. Fang looked around the room and remembered that it was the hotel room that Ken had brought him to fuck last night. Fang lay on his back and stared blankly at the ceiling remembering everything Ken did to him last night. Fang did not understand why Ken wanted to have sex with him again despite Ken always telling him how dirty and disgusted he feels about Fang.

//Why did you have to hurt me again??// Fang muttered and then felt a burning sensation in his eyes. It even hurt him to think or talk about it. It's not the physical pain, but it was his heart that felt like it was torn apart. Even though Fang decided to cut his mind but Ken came to do something like this with him again and again. It caused Fang to think for a moment if Ken secretly feels something about him. He didn't know if there can be a person who can have sex with someone he hates like Ken did. Fang held back his tears from flowing. He didn't want to be weak anymore. Fang looked around the room but didn't see Ken's tall figure anywhere. It was enough for him to guess that he had been abandoned. Fang felt sticky in the lower part so he got up and stepped off the bed to take a shower. Fang turned on the warm water to wash over his body as he stood under the shower thinking about why Ken didn't want him to have sex with other people. Why did he look so angry when Fang spoke as if he had slept with someone else? Fang thought to himself while taking a shower before putting on a bathrobe because he didn't have any clothes to wear. Besides, Fang still didn't know where his clothes were.

Suddenly!!!

Fang immediately froze when he walked out and found Ken sitting at the end of the bed with a calm expression on his face. Fang tightly gripped the rope of his robe and stood still as he had no way to escape.

“Why are you standing there? Go put some clothes on, huh! Or do you want to seduce me?" Ken asked in a mocking tone causing Fang to bite his lip slightly.

“Where are my clothes?” Fang asked back. Ken looked at the sofa in the corner of the room where three paper bags were placed.

“Here, put it on, quickly,” Ken said again. Fang hurriedly walked towards the paper bags to take a look at what was inside. There were shirts, pants and underwear separated into three bags. Each bag contains 3 pairs of shirts, pants and underwear. Fang picked it up and saw that it was just bought.

“Whose are these?” Fang asked back. Ken stared blankly at Fang.

"Whoever it is, put it on. Or if you want to stand naked, your choice. No one will say anything," Ken said in a deep voice. Fang had to take out a set of clothes from the bag and go to the bathroom to change. Fang did not want to think that Ken bought it for him but it fits him perfectly. Fang walked back out again. Ken was leaning against the bedroom door frame.

“Come out,” Ken said shortly and led the way out. Fang sighed lightly. He didn't know what else Ken wanted from him. Fang walked out of the room and saw that food was arranged at the table. Ken walked over and sat down. Then looked at Fang with pressurized eyes

“Hurry up, I'm hungry,” Ken said a little fiercely, so Fang walked in a hurry. When he looked at the clock on the wall of the room, he saw that it was almost noon and he also felt hungry.

"If You're hungry, why didn't you eat first?" Fang asked in confusion making Ken standstill.

"Don't ask too much, sit down and eat," Ken said again. Fang had to sit on the opposite side of Ken. Ken immediately started eating. Fang started to eat as well while looking at Ken's face alternately with confusion.

"After eating, I'll go back," Fang said, causing Ken to pause slightly and look up at Fang.

“Who gave you permission to go back?” Ken asked quietly. Fang immediately frowned.