Chapter 24

“Huh! It is not even 24 hours you have been separated from me yet you already came looking for another man,” said Ken sneering while looking at Niti's face with harsh eyes. Niti caught Fang to stand behind himself.

“Speak nicely. You have no right to scold Fang like this,” Niti said. Ken immediately lifted a mocking smile from the corners of his mouth.

"Huh, Why? Do you have the right to ask? How well do you know this guy's true nature?" Ken asked in a deep voice with anger and frustration when he saw Fang with Niti.

“I know everything well. Even though I found out accidentally but still I know more than you. Cause I received all of his true essences as well. Let's go, Fang," Niti retorted to Ken, persevering with Ken's tone and words towards Fang. He pulled Fang's hand to walk towards the car without paying attention to Ken again. Ken gritted his teeth when he saw Niti holding hands with Fang and walking together. He pretended to follow but Kaew pulled his arm first for fear of a brawl starting soon causing Ken to grunt in his throat. He looked at Fang's thin back with angry eyes.

“I'm sorry,” Fang waved his hand in a gesture to apologize to Niti and Sin.

“Why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. That guy is the one who suddenly comes in and scolds us like that," Niti said in a muffled voice. Fang stood silent, his expression not very good with Proud standing next to him patting his friend's back.

“Yes, Brother Ken has no right to say that to you. Acts like he is jealous of you," Proud said, dissatisfied with Ken as well.

"Is he the one who made Fang decide to sell the condo?" Niti asked quietly. Fang's eyes flickered slightly.

“l owe him. So I want the money to pay back to him,” Fang said directly. Niti let out a small sigh of relief.

“Did I ever tell you? If there is any problem, tell me,” Niti said. Fang stood silent and said nothing.

“Let's talk later Niti. I think now we should go see the room first. I'll look at the condo then pay the money to Fang," Sin said, Niti sighed lightly before letting Proud and Fang drive the car to their condo. Then Niti and Sin drove and followed them.
..
..
..

"Are you okay?" Proud asked as he drove Fang towards his condo.

"Hmm," Fang cleared his throat while sitting and staring out of the car, thinking that all the time spent with Ken for the past few days was just like a dream, not reality. Ken was still mean like before and always said bad things to Fang.

“If you get the money You're going to give it back to Ken tomorrow, right?" Prow asked again, and Fang nodded in agreement.

“But I can't go with you. I have to take my mother to run errands. I'm not sure when I'll be back," Proud said with a tense expression because his mother was constantly nagging him for the past few days.

“It's okay, go with your mother. I'll just hand over the money to him and return it. It'll be over soon," Fang said in frustration.

"Um, Finally it'll be over. We have had enough of the two," Proud muttered causing Fang to look at him in surprise. But he didn't say anything. Soon they arrived at Fang's condo. Fang took Sin and Niti up to see the room.

“I still have a few things to pack but it's almost done. Brother Sin, you can take a look around first," Fang said as he brought Sin and Niti into his room.

"Where did you put your things, Fang?" Niti asked curiously.

"To my friend's house. I'm assuming as soon as I'm done selling the condo and I'll hire a truck to move things right away,” Fang replied.