Chapter 4

“Brother Fang, are you joking?” Case said with a trembling voice and tried to force a laugh. Deep in his heart, he hoped it was a joke. Fang bit his lip in guilt. Although he intended to tell Case today as well that he would not be able to date him Fang thought he would find a good reason for Case to understand. But this happened before he got the chance to say anything.

“Case... I ...” Fang searched for words to speak but nothing came to his mind because it happened all of a sudden making him unable to prepare his speech.

Mum!

“Tell me, it's not true, Brother Fang likes me, you don't like Ken. Tell me you were just kidding !! ” Case directly grabbed Fang's shoulder, shaking back and forth.

“Case, you're hurting me, let me go first,” Fang tried to brush Case's hand away. But Case seemed to be getting angrier by the minute. He carelessly squeezed Fang's shoulders.

“You answer me first. Tell me that it's not true,” Case continued to yell at him. Fang let out a big sigh. Then shake Case's hands out with all his might.

“It's true, Case!” Fang said loudly causing people who were walking into the bathroom, to turn to look in shock.

“I only think of Case as my younger brother. I don't think about Case any more than this," Fang said directly making Case numb. He looked at Fang angrily.

“What about Ken? Do you like my brother?" Case asked with hot eyes. Fang gulped down his throat with difficulty.

"Yes, I like Ken. I've liked him for a long time. I liked him since even before I met you again,” Fang told the truth because Case had heard it all anyway.

“I don't believe it, otherwise you won't let me hug you. Why would you let me kiss you? If you don't have a heart for me!” Case snapped and asked in a deep voice. Fang carelessly rubbed his face. He was too tired to explain everything. Because the more he explained it made Case even more angrier as he was a little drunk. But if he didn't answer him, Case would misunderstand him even more.

“I agreed because I wanted Case to bring me closer to Ken,” Fang said directly. Case was stunned.

“Disappointed, right? That I'm not a good person Or as naive as you thought?” Fang asked. Case shook his head in pain. He was very angry. Both angry and disappointed

“It's not just only me right? That you hugged and kissed?” Case asked again.

“Yes,” Fang replied directly.

“I never thought that you could be so cruel. So the story about your mother was also a lie?” Case asked in a stiff voice. Fang froze for a moment.

"About my Mother, It was not a lie But Case doesn't have to worry, anyway, I'll get the money back for sure," Fang said because he really intended.

“When are you going to bring it back to me? What if I want it all back? Can you give it back to me?" Case asked incredulously. He was now very angry with Fang. And when Fang heard what Case said he was disappointed too. Because what Case said meant that he gave money to Fang to really hope for something in return. He did not intend to help him with sincerity.

“If Case wants me to return all at once, I'll find it for you," Fang said in a serious tone gritting his teeth.

“I'm very disappointed in Brother Fang, you know?” finished speaking, Case immediately turned around and walked away. Fang followed behind and saw Case walking straight out of the store. Fang stopped his feet. He didn't want to follow Case at the moment. Because even if he followed, he didn't know what else to say or explain. Fang came back to check the bill at the table. Then walked out of the store. Case's car was no longer there. Fang then called a taxi and call his best friend.