Niti & Case - 3 🔞🔞🔞

"Khun Case, is there a problem with Khun Niti?" Amorn asked while driving the car to take Case to the hotel.

"There isn't much. It's just that our opinions don't match," Case didn't want to tell the truth about his problems with Niti.

"Khun Niti is quite serious about his work. He never neglected his work. I want Khun Case to be patient with him. Take it as an experience and consider learning to work with him as well," Amorn advised.

"Yes," Case replied shortly because he actually didn't have a problem working with Niti. But it's a more personal matter. Upon arrival at the hotel, Case went back up to his room and ordered food to eat in the room as he didn't have the mood to go anywhere. He also had to look at the work papers. He didn't want Niti to say he was just a kid who didn't know anything.

📳 Tring...Tring...Tring !!!

Case's cell phone rang. He picked it up to look at it before answering the call.

📞 "Oh, what's up, Ai Harn?" Case answered the call of his friend.

📞("Where are you?") Case's best friend asked back.

📞"In Krabi, came to see the work instead of Ken," Case said back.

📞("So you didn't complete your internship in the first place?") Harn asked back.

📞"Phi Ken asked me to come back and do an internship at the company. So I will be able to help with his work as well," Case replied because they didn't have much contact as each of his friends had dispersed to do internships in different places. Some went to train in other provinces and some went to foreign companies etc.

📞("I heard that you hit a lamp post. How are you?") Harn asked again.

📞"I'm okay. It was nothing too heavy. Then why did you ask me where I was? Are you coming back to Bangkok?" Case asked back.

📞("Yes, 4 more days to go. Then I will go find you too. How many days are you staying in Krabi?) Harn asked.

📞"One week. I just arrived yesterday," Case replied.

📞("Eh, or do I have to go see you in Krabi? I have a week off,") Harn replied.

📞"Oh, good. Then you can return to Bangkok with me. I'm alone, so boring. You come during the last day of work. Then I probably won't be too busy. So we can travel around Krabi together," Case said happily because he hasn't travelled to other provinces with his friends for a long time.

📞("Okay, if I'm going on any day, I'll tell you again,") Harn replied, and the two continued to talk about all sorts of things before Case hangs up and manages his business.

.............

(The next day )

After getting dressed Case went down to have breakfast at the hotel and met with Amorn.

"Khun Case, let's sit together," Amorn said, inviting Case to sit at the table. Niti and Marut were already sitting there. Case looked at Niti with still eyes contemplating the offer. If he were to refuse, he was afraid that he'll lose his manners with Amorn.

"Thank you," Case replied before sitting down in the space next to Niti because Amorn was already sitting next to Marut. Niti sat down to eat in silence, acting like he couldn't see Case at all. Case also didn't care about him. Everyone was silent except Amorn and Marut talking about work from time to time.

"Ah, Khun Case can go with Khun Niti. Because you have to go to the Treasury Department together," Amorn said as he remembered causing both Niti and Case to freeze a bit.