Cha & Proud ch-4

I'm sorry guys! I apologise for the late update. But I got late because I got a sprain in my neck.. making it difficult for me to sit and work with my laptop. I am sorry please bear with me. I will update Joe Graf in a little while.

.........

"Well, I'm hungry. Let's go find something to eat," Cha said in a normal manner.

"I'll go back now," Prow tried to avoid going with Cha. But Cha grabbed his wrist first.

“Wait a minute. Since we couldn't watch the movie, Let's go get something to eat instead," Cha said as he dragged Proud together. Proud tried to resist. But Cha managed to drag him until the end.

"Hey! Can you let go of my hand first?" Prow protested as Cha turned to look at his face slightly.

“Well, let's go eat together first. I'm treating you myself," Cha offered, and Proud looked at his face blankly.

“Do you think I'm a beggar?” Prow asked, sounding annoyed. Cha laughed slightly in his throat.

“You're always pessimistic, I'm just hungry, and I want to treat you as well. Why are you thinking too much?” Cha pretended to pull him again. Proud rolled his eyes.

"Okay, let go of my hand first. I'm not a child. You don't need to lead me. I won't get lost," Prow replied. and Cha leaned forward closer with a slightly raised smile.

"You're not really lost, are you?" Cha asked, causing Proud to stumble backwards. Then his heart started beating faster because Cha's smile made him look more handsome than ever. Proud's face heated up. But he had to adjust his facial expression to be normal, not to show that he was embarrassed or shaken by his handsome smile

Thunder!!

"I'm going to go eat and go back." Proud raised his hand to push Cha's handsome face away from himself. The man smiled at the corners of his mouth slightly. Then reached out and grabbed Proud's hand so that he could continue walking with him. Proud furrowed his brows together but allowed Cha to hold him because he knew very well that the other party would not let go of his hand easily.

“What do you want to eat?” Cha asked.

"Anything,” Prow replied indifferently because he just wanted to finish eating and get away from him.

"There's nothing like whatever you think, so tell me what do you want to eat?" Cha asked again. Proud murmured something in his throat.

"This restaurant," he pointed at a store they were passing by so Proud chose to take a closer look. Cha immediately took him into the store. After finding a seat the two ordered food to eat.

“Where do you want to go after eating?” Cha asked while waiting for the food to be served.

"Go home," Proud replied shortly.

“Why are you in a hurry to go back? Isn't it a holiday?" Cha said in a slightly hesitant voice.

“Because it's a holiday I want to go back and rest. I've been working hard all week and want to rest," Proud retorted but Cha was not too daunted.

"Have you contacted your friend yet?" Cha asked, causing Proud to pause for a bit and looked at his face with a serious expression.

“Why do you ask? In fact, I think you should know better. But you don't think to tell me, that's all," Proud said. Cha shrugged slightly.

“I don't know anything about this. Besides, I can't contact my friend either,” Cha pretended to lie back. Even though he knew very well that Ken had taken Fang away but he was unable to tell Proud.