Chapter 29

Ken and Cha could only stand and look at Fang and Proud, setting up a shop to sell snacks nearby. They tried to help but both Fang and Proud refused to accept any kind of help from them.

"Fang, can I help you with anything?" One said causing Ken and Cha to immediately turn to look before frowning together when meeting with a face they felt quite familiar.

"Isn't it, One?" Cha voiced his suspicion because he was quite close to One. But Ken didn't talk to him very much. But they knew each other as seniors and juniors as well.

"Hey, P'Cha, P'Ken, hello, what are you doing here?" One immediately raised his hands to greet both of them. Even though they haven't seen each other for a long time but he remembered them well. Hearing this, Fang paused for a bit. He had forgotten that One was Ken and Cha's junior.

"Came here to find some people, " said Cha, looking at Proud. One turned to look, then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Brother One, please bring me a table from Aunt Tim's shop," Fang interrupted. One nodded before turning to Ken and Cha again.

"I opened a liquor store over there. Come, have a drink, brother. I'll go and deliver a table first," One said as he walked to Aunt Tim's restaurant to fetch a table for Fang. Ken felt anxious in his heart. It seems that One was quite intimate with Fang.

"Fang, are you really close with One?" Ken asked, standing not too far from Fang. Fang looked at him out of the corner of his eye.

"What does it have to do with you?" Fang asked back. He didn't want to say anything to maintain his kindness. Besides, Fang didn't know why Ken would come to find him. Ken was a little silent.

"I just want to know," Ken said back. Fang didn't say anything further. He turned to prepare the store as usual. When One brought a table, he helped the two set up the shop as usual.

"What are you doing standing here, brother? Let's go to my shop," One turned to invite Cha and Ken. So the two went to his shop, not far from where Fang and Proud set up their shop. When sitting at the front bar, the shop was clearly visible so Ken and Cha chose to sit there.

"What are you going to have?" One asked them. Their seat turned to Fang's shop.

"Two bottles of beer," Cha replied, and One went to open two bottles of beer for them.

"Seriously, what are you two doing here?" One asked curiously seeing the two of them looking at Fang and Proud intensely

"Follow them," Ken said in a calm voice making One raise an eyebrow slightly.

"Um, came to find our wife. Both of our wives fled," Cha repeated. One turned to look at Fang and Proud and then turned to look at Ken and Cha again.

"Don't tell me you mean Fang and Proud? " One asked to be sure. He knew that Fang and Proud were definitely gay. But he didn't know that Ken and Cha will be the same.

"Yes," Ken and Cha answered in unison. One laughed slightly.

"By the way... What did you do? Fang and Proud don't look like they want to get too close to you two," One asked again.

"There's been some misunderstanding," Ken replied. He also spoke to prevent One from thinking about getting close to Fang.

"But I don't think it's just a simple misunderstanding. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't have settled down here," One voiced his thoughts.

"If I want you to help us with this matter. Can you help us?" Cha asked. But One raised both hands and shook his head.

"Goodbye, brother. You're going to take care of this job yourself. Fang and Proud are the younger siblings that I'm very close to as well. I don't know what the two of you did wrong and don't even want to know. But if I had to choose a side, I would side with Fang and Proud. I hope you'll understand me," said One straightforwardly. Ken immediately sat with a stressed face, but Cha nodded in agreement.