Chapter 11

The next day...

Fang woke up early in the morning to cook for Ken so as not to have Ken trouble him again. Fang still didn't want to see Ken's face very much. Although it is inevitable because he is stuck on this island together with him. Even after cooking and cleaning the house downstairs, Ken hadn't woken up yet. Fang then went for a walk on the beach. He continued to walk along the beach and let the sea water come and hit his feet before Fang raised his eyebrows a bit when he saw Uncle Yama's boat docked at the pier.

“Ah, brother Fang, hello, why are you up so early?” Yim's voice greeted causing Fang to walk towards him before raising his hand to pay homage to Uncle Ya.

“Hello, Uncle Ya. What are you doing here?" Fang asked when he saw Yim carrying a Styrofoam box and plastic boxes from the boat.

"Oh, we brought some stuff to Ken. He ordered from the city. Then let Uncle and Yim bring them here,” Uncle Ya replied.

“I didn't hear him say anything. He still hasn't woken up yet. Where do we have to put them?" Fang continued to ask.

“Mr Ken just ordered you to carry it to the back of the house because there is no way you would know that we would bring it to you this early in the morning," Yim replied. Fang nodded his head in acknowledgement but secretly thought that Ken didn't tell Fang about someone delivering the item because he didn't want Fang to know that there was a ship coming to this island as well.

"Then let me help you, Uncle Ya," Fang immediately volunteered to come up. Uncle Ya nodded and accepted with a smile before lifting the foam box and taking it along the entrance of the house. Fang also just realized that there is also a shortcut to the back of the house. Fang helped Yim lift large plastic crates.

“Yim,” Fang called Yim, not very loudly. But his voice was full of hesitation.

“Yes,” answered Yim. Fang glanced slightly at Uncle Ya and saw that Uncle Ya was not interested in anything. Because he was afraid to carry things to the place.

“You can drive a boat, right?” Fang asked in a low voice. Yim nodded.

“What's going on?” Yim continued to ask. Fang bit his lip slightly.

“If I'm going to ask you something, can you do it?” Fang asked in a trembling voice with a begging look at Yim. Fang thought that Yim would definitely fall for it. In fact, Fang did not want to do anything like this anymore. But he had to do it to get away from there. And Fang trusted Yim. After talking about last night's fishing for squid.

Fang thought of fleeing from Ken's island. He did not want to suffer any more. Although at first, it felt good to be so close to Ken privately. But after having sex with Ken, Fang felt more pain in his heart as he got closer. Even though he was close to him physically and mentally they were far apart. So he wanted to run away from Ken. Although he knew that Ken would be very angry.

“What is it?” Yim asked seriously.

“I want to leave this place. But Ken does not let me go. I want Yim to take me away,” Fang said, asking for his help. Yim looked shocked at Fang before placing things in the back of the house. Then Fang walked back to the boat again. Uncle Ya walked to carry the remaining crates. Yim and Fang had the opportunity to talk alone.

“What do you mean? Brother Fang is not willing to stay here?” Yim asked in a strained voice.

“Well, about that. I want to go home But Ken does not agree. Yim, can you help me? I'm begging you," Fang shook Yim's arm pleadingly. Yim immediately felt pity for Fang. He could see some bruises on Fang's arm and wrist. But did not dare to ask anything directly.