Cha & Proud ch-7

Cha wakes up late in the day. He looked at the small figure sleeping beside him with a faint smile. Cha admits that he was very satisfied last night. No one had ever made him feel this way before. The more he met Proud, the more he felt good about him. Although at first he was annoyed by this small young man quite a bit. But last night, he realized how overbearing he was to him. No wonder Proud was in deep sleep from exhaustion. Cha leaned down and kissed the temple of the sleeping figure lightly. Then got out of bed to take a shower and change clothes. He walks into the kitchen to see if there is something to cook. It's good that it's a holiday. Proud too did not have to go to work. Cha hadn't thought of waking up the other party just yet.

After Cha left the bedroom for a long time, Proud slowly opened his eyes with his whole body in pain.

"Ugh," Proud let out a sound from his throat because of the pain. Before lying still and not moving while trying to focus his eyes around the room. It made Proud's face flush with heat as the events from last night's activity came to his mind. Proud looked for Cha, but he didn't see the other party. He frowned thoughtfully that he invested himself to this extent but will Cha keep his promise?

After lying down for a while, when his body got used to the pain, Proud slowly moved down from the bed and picked up his clothes and a towel that seems to have been prepared for him and immediately went to the bathroom. Cha walked in to see Proud again but couldn't find the slender figure on the bed anymore but heard the sound of the shower which made him smile slightly.

Crack!!

The sound of the bathroom door opened causing Cha to look. Proud immediately froze his feet seeing Cha standing in front of him. Cha also noticed that Proud had taken a shower and changed his clothes. When he saw that Proud could go to the bathroom to take a shower, Cha could feel that the other party's body wasn't hurting too badly.

"Do you want something to eat?" Cha asked quietly. Prow looked at him with cold eyes.

"No, I'll be right back," Prow replied.

“Where are you going in such a hurry? Today is a holiday," Cha asked.

“I want to go back. Regarding the matter that we agreed on, I have done my part. I hope you'll keep your part of the bargain too," Proud said earnestly. The man smiled at the corners of his mouth slightly.

“I will do it, but I didn't say that the contract we talked about will end in just one day,” Cha said with a wry smile causing Proud to immediately frown.

“What do you mean by that?” Prow asked in a deep voice. Cha shrugged slightly.

“It means You have to do as I say until I'm satisfied,” Cha said in a normal tone.

"No way, just last night was more than enough, sir!" Prow argued indignantly.

"It's up to you. If you don't agree, I'll just go and tell Ken," Cha said with a smile. Proud bit his lip in anger.

“You're crazy, you know that? Crazy and mentally ill too. You are no different than your friend," Prow said again. Cha pretended to nod awkwardly accepting it.

"Then agreed that..." Cha asked back shortly.

"Okay, I've got nothing to lose," replied Prow, now beginning to hate his feelings. Despite not liking what Cha was doing, his heart was strangely shaken every time he was near him.

“Very good, then today you are staying with me. Obey me too, okay?" Cha said with emphasis. But Proud remained silent.

“Is it... Yes or No?” Cha asked again. Proud immediately looked at him with wide eyes.