Cha & Proud ch-10 🔞🔞🔞

"And what else do you want? I'm not giving in to you anymore," Proud said and looked at Cha with incomprehension as to why he is refusing to let him go. Cha didn't say anything until he arrived at his condo. As soon as he unlocked the door to his car, Proud took the chance to run away. But Cha managed to grab him by the arm first and dragged him inside the building.

Hit!!! Hit!!!

Proud smashed and smacked Cha's strong shoulders to get himself free. But the other party didn't let him go. Cha get hold of Proud and locked his arm tightly around his neck and took him to the elevator.

"Dammit! You son of a bitch!!! let go of me!" Prow yelled angrily.

Slam!!!!

Cha swung Proud a little hard, hitting his shoulder against the wall of the elevator that was moving up to Cha's floor causing Proud to turn around and look at him with green eyes.

"Who are you cursing? Just now, who are you cursing? Huh?!" Cha asked, his voice echoing inside the elevator causing Proud to startle slightly.

"You! A man who can't even keep his own promises, is the most disgusting thing," said Proud, yelling at him again with a disappointed look in his eyes. Cha took a deep breath as if wanting to suppress his emotions a little. He indeed made the mistake of telling Ken where Fang's condo was. But it was not like he didn't feel guilty about it.

"You can still do anything for your friend. For your friend you are even ready to sleep with someone you don't even know well, just to hide your friend's address. Then why can't I help my friend? Do you think Ken doesn't have the guts to find it himself?" Cha shouted back causing Proud to look numb with remorse cause he admits that he did let go of his own self-respect to protect his friend. And even if Cha was right but he too didn't know why Proud agreed to do what he asked. Proud didn't answer or argued any further. The elevator reached the floor where Cha was staying so he forcefully pulled Proud out of the elevator and took him straight to his room. Even though he was struggling but he couldn't escape. Upon entering the room Cha immediately locked the door and stood there preventing Proud from escaping.

"What else do you want? Just say it," Proud asked sternly without looking at Cha's face at all.

"You are talking without looking at my face. What does it mean? Do you hate me that much?" Cha asked in a deep voice. True, he felt guilty. But at the moment, his anger overwhelmed him quite a bit until he became overbearing with Proud, without giving a shit about who was right or wrong.

"Yes! I hate those People who don't keep their promises. I hate, hate, hate them so much that it disgusts me. You hear that?" Proud yelled back but his heart twitched and trembled every time he said the word hate. Proud turned to look at Cha with trembling eyes. Cha gritted his teeth and squeezed Proud's arm tightly.

"Oh! Good. Keep on hating me because you have to sleep with the person you hate every night. Come here," Cha grabbed his hand and pulled Proud to his bedroom. Proud's eyes widened in shock and fear of what was about to happen.

Suddenly!!

Cha froze for a moment as Proud raised his foot and kicked his leg. It didn't shake him much, but it made Cha's blood boil quite a bit.

Thunder!!!!

Cha draped Proud over his strong shoulders and quickly carried him into the bedroom. Proud wriggled around yelling continuously before being thrown onto the wide bed causing him to bend slightly because of the cork.

Mum!!!

Cha jumped onto the bed and sat straddling Proud's tiny body. A strong hand quickly unbuttoned Proud's pants. Proud struggled to keep Cha from taking off his pants.