S2 part 58

-Recap-

"Zeldris, is right about that, Gloxinia. Meliodas used to be like that, when he had a fight with his brothers, Y/n was always the one who solved it for him, so that the atmosphere at least remained a bit businesslike. " Chandler said.

"Uh, it wasn't that bad, but you're definitely right about one thing. Meliodas is too playful to solve his own problems normally."

"And that's why he won't be my son-in-law!" Dadxinia said.

Everyone started laughing and we didn't even realize we had arrived at a small gate opening.Chandler landed in front of the gate opening and tapped against a brick that was sticking out a bit.The portal suddenly started to glow and sucked us all in.The environment we were in at first disappeared and a beautiful green landscape with caves suddenly came into view.I looked around the area and just thought it was wonderful to be in such a green environment.And before us stood three unknown people.

---

Y/n's .p.o.v.

The three persons bowed to us and smiled.

"Welcome, princess of the demon realm." they said to me.

I looked at them confused before correcting them.

"Uhm sorry, but that title is not for me. My parents' history is not my history."

"Yet it remains your destiny. But to change the subject. My name is Jenna. And this is Theo and Zaneri and we are the druids. We give you obstacles and stored powers given to us. And if I'm right come and collect your stored power with Chandler's approval."

"That's right, Jenna." Chandler said.

Jenna nodded before sending Zaneri and Theo to get something.While the two went to get something together, Jenna told me I had to overcome an obstacle in the caves first.And my obstacle was already waiting for me in the cave.No one was allowed by Jenna and I had to do it myself.That's why I'm now stranded alone in a cave without any light waiting for what was about to happen.It took a while, but after a few moments the cave changed into a scene I hadn't seen before.And looked around and saw a beautiful room full of unusual upholstery and furniture.Everything was lined with gold, red and black and it seemed as if I had entered a noble house.I walked across the room, examining every little corner, when the door opened.

"Torah, darling are you done yet?"

Entering the room was Diabalus my birth father.I looked around to see Torah, but she was nowhere to be seen.Diablalus then grabbed my shoulders with a smile.

"Today we're finally going to have our talk with our friends. Are you ready, Torah?" he said to me.

I looked at him shocked.

"Sorry?"

Diabalus laughed and kissed my cheek before leading us to the mirror.And then I saw it.I was in the body of Torah, my mother.Behind her and Diabalus was a crib with a little baby in it.I smiled at Diabalus before walking to the crib.In the crib was the little version of myself...In my demon form I was sleeping in a crib.My hand went to the cheek and my finger rubbed it.It was weird thinking of myself as a baby, but it was nice to know she was protecting me from close by.Diabalus came up to me and grabbed my waist and hugged me.

"Our little girl is cute right."

I nodded.

"You are quiet my dear. Are you nervous about the meeting with our daughter and friends?"

I decided to accept my role as Torah and spoke back.

"I just have a bad feeling."

"Don't worry, my dear. I'm sure everything will be fine."

"If you say so. Let's just... discuss the last things with Chandler.. Just to be sure, okay."

"If that makes you feel a little better, why not."

We walked away from little me to Chandler's office, or so I think.We walked through hallways and doors before finally walking into a room where Chandler was working.He looked up with a big smile.

"Torah, Diabalus! What can I do for you?"

Diabalus smiled at Chandler.

"Torah is a little nervous and would like to go over the discussion again in a minute so she can be sure. And not have to worry about anything."

Chandler nodded and took out some papers.

"I do that with love and pleasure for her Diabalus, while I do that can you spend some family time with your daughter, deal?"

Diabalus sprang into the air, but tried to hide his cheerful reaction.He ran out of the room, leaving me and Chandler alone.

"You know, when you take over someone's body, you have to imitate the person while you're doing it." said Chandler when Diabalus was gone.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Why do you think I came to you?"

Chandler grinned.

"With who do I have the pleasure?"

"A little baby that's a grown up now." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He looked at me shocked.

"Y/n?"

I nodded.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm with the Druids right now and was sent to this day."

"Do you also know why you should live this day?"

"I have a feeling."

"may I know or do you want to experience it yourself?"

"All I'm saying is, think carefully about what you're doing today. Betrayal is going to sink into your heart."

Chandler laughed with a feeling of pain.

"Ah, that's why you're here. Then you know I don't have a choice."

"I know, but still as a reminder. Before I die in this body."

Chandler nodded and we heard a bell ring. 

"It's time, Y/n."

"Protect me, little me. And do as your heart directs you. Then you will know you have made the right choice."

Chandler stopped laughing and nodded with a serious face.I walked out of the room and Diabalus was already waiting for me with my little version in his arms.Chandler walked behind me and spoke to Diabalus.

"I'll take her over, my friend. She's safe with me."Diabalus immediately handed little me to Chandler and then took my hand.

I gave Chandler another look before I and Diabalus left for the meeting.