S2 part 44

-recap-

He just nodded and I flew towards the pig.
As I got closer I saw people trying to hold him up and giggled.
Everyone then looked my way with wide eyes.

"Do you need my help?"

-Y/n's .p.o.v-

I let my bow reappear and focus again on the pig.

"ARROW OF HEALING!"

The arrow hit the pig and it immediately flew off itself and nodded at me.
I winked at him.
(Btw y/n doesn't know this is Hawk's mom yet.)
I then flew to the pig and landed on its back.
I was suddenly pelted by people.

"Y/N!!"

I giggled and pushed everyone off me.
Ahead of me I saw Diane, Ban, Harlequin, Helbram, and Merlin, but she stood a little farther up, looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys! How are you?"

"How are we? It doesn't matter, Halfling!" says Ban.

"He's right! We were worried and spent two months just looking for things to help you." said Harlequin.

"Aw you guys.. But that's no longer necessary. I'm back with even more energy than before hihi."

"It was to be expected from your Y/n. You are someone who never gives up." said Merlin.

"Correct!" I said with a big smile. "But now to serious business, where is he?"

Everyone looked at me with long faces and said nothing.
I then looked into their eyes one by one and saw that they themselves had no idea where to find him either.
I sighed and stood up.
I took a deep breath and looked back at Merlin.

"Merlin, I know you usually know more than the rest, so at least give me a hint."

Merlin grinned and pointed to my mark and I looked at her confused.
I turned into a human and lifted my shirt.
I saw a familiar sign of a butterfly and a dragon and smiled.
But I had no idea how my mark could help me.

"Wait a minute.. You and the captain have a soulmate mark together?" asked King.

I looked at him and nodded.
His eyes widened and he came my way.

"But doesn't that mean you can find him?"

"What do you mean Harlequin?"

"You should be able to start a trail of magical dust with your mark."

I widened my eyes and looked back at my mark.

"So I can find him with this thing!"

Harlequin nodded.

"All you have to do Y/n is think of Meliodas and then your path should appear."

I didn't think for a second and closed my eyes.
I made a picture of Meliodas when we were together in that dream and smiled at myself.
When I had the image right in front of me, I opened my eyes and saw a golden trail develop in front of me.
The track went towards a small village below us and I sighed when I saw it.
It was almost the same as the village from when we were children.
I wanted to transform myself again, but I couldn't.
Maybe I've used a little too much energy for today, since I just woke up.
I looked at the other and gave them a small pleading smile.

"Uhm can someone give me a lift down, I think I'm already out of energy..heh."

Everyone laughed and Ban stepped forward.

"Come on Halfling! I also have an apple to peel with our Captain so I'll go with that."

I nodded and Ban dropped me on his back.
I waved to the other and Ban jumped down.

-Hey guyssss,
Im gonna take a break for a while again and will be back after some time.
Most likely when I puts some parts up from my new book and when I'm free, so please wait for me ^^-