S2 part 45

recap-

"Come on Halfling! I also have an apple to peel with our Captain so I'll go with that."

I nodded and Ban dropped me on his back.
I waved to the other and Ban jumped down.

--
y/n's .p.o.v.

We were falling.
And I mean really falling, because there was no end to it.
But finally after a few minutes Ban and I arrived on the ground below.
Ban set me down gently and said nothing more.
He was more focused on his surroundings.
He was probably looking for traces of Meliodas, but he never really leaves traces if he doesn't want to be found.
Although I must say that I have often been able to find him.
But that's often because he releases some kind of energy without him knowing it.
And maybe he has now.
I don't know why, but I can distinguish his energy from thousands and that since I was little, but sometimes when there is an equivalent energy form.
But I couldn't think of anyone but Zeldris or Chandler with the same energy as Meliodas.
But since they're not around now I should be able to find him easily or it could be that he just wants to and sends me astray.
I know we've been to this village before when we were little, but I really wouldn't remember off the top of my head where he might be.
All I remember is that there were sparkles that day with beautiful roses.
But the roses soon disappeared that day and we arrived at a place with beautiful large green crystals.
I actually have no idea what a magical place that was, but I thought it was super beautiful.
Then it occurred to me that he might be there.
I looked towards Ban and immediately started explaining to him where we could probably find Meliodas.
When I told Ban where to go, he looked startled.
Before I could ask him why he looked like that, he grabbed me and started screaming.

"You've been in the Capital of the dead?! But how is that possible.. You can only get in there if you've lost an important person and want to see that one.."

I looked at Ban confused.
I can't remember if I lost anyone.
But when it comes to Meliodas I have no idea..
But what if the Capital wanted to lead me and Meliodas somewhere right that day.
And what if Meliodas knows what it is.
And if he knew, he wouldn't often tell me until after he decided to check it out.
Because yes, he did that during the holy war.
I had hoped he would have learned by then to just tell me what was going on, but old things remain habits I guess.

"Hello halfling! How did you get in there?!"

I was startled by Ban's voice and looked him straight in the eye.

"Ban to be honest I have no idea, as far as I know Meliodas and I were just sitting quietly and suddenly there were sparkles."

"And do you remember what you were talking about that day?" Ban asked quickly.

I thought for a moment and shook my head in response.
Ban sighs and patted my head.

"We'll find out when we find that stupid captian."

I started to laugh and nodded.

"Yes, let's go find him Ban, we've been lingering here too long."

"Okay halfling, let's go to the Capital of the dead or as it is your first date spot." he said with a grin.

I started to blush and quickly hid behind my hands.

"BAN!! YOU CUNNING FOX! STOP EMBARRASSING ME~!"

Ban then started laughing and walking away from me and left me alone.
He didn't even look back my way and just kept walking with his stupid laughter.
But maybe that's just Ban's annoying personality.

_Hey guess I'm sorry for the long wait.. I didn't know that my exam year would give me such a hard time when I need to write my story.... I hope I won't let you guess down...again sorry-