part 18

--Recap--

But why did he do it or is he just playing a game with me to get answers.
I have no idea what to think and only thought of one thing.
I should never have stayed for answers.

-
y / n's.

I have no idea what to think and only thought of one thing.
I should never have stayed for answers.
No, I should have left immediately when I got the chance.
But now it was already too late and I started talking on my own.

"You're playing a game with me Meliodas ... and it hurts .. Please stop ... I want to get out of here .. I want to go home .. I can't take this .."

My legs started to give way slowly and I felt myself slowly sink to the ground.
And I started repeating the same thing over and over.
-He's playing a game with me ..-

"Y / n / Halfling ?!" I heard behind me.

I heard footsteps coming my way and saw Ban and Diane standing in front of me.
I saw Ban looking behind me and knew he was looking at Meliodas waiting for an answer.

"Hey y / n .. I'm not playing with you .. I-"

I didn't believe it.
Maybe it was because of how he behaved or maybe because Elizabeth was here.
The curse was that they fell in love with each other forever ..
I got out of my trans and flew up.
Without realizing it, I transformed into my demon form.

'Yes you do! I've been waiting for years to see you again! Years in a cage hoping you were the first person I would meet! But when I run into you you don't even recognize me! And are you with her ...
And then tell me you're not playing with me ... "

Everyone except Diane, Ban, Merlin, and Meliodas looked at me with fear or shock.
I started to wander and think about what I hoped would happen next.
-
In your mind ..
-
"Y / n don't you think I've been waiting .. I wait every day hoping the gate would open .. I wanted to hug you and never let go, but when you were here for the first time thanks to Ban I was afraid And I closed there acted like a bully Why do you think I came to the Ten Commandments to talk It was just to see you, but they didn't even give me a chance And what hurt most was that you blame yourself for everything that happened. No one is guilty except the demon king and the goddess. Because they separated us from each other. "

I keep on Meliodas with watery eyes.
He wasn't playing with me.
He remembered who I was and waited for me.
Just like me waiting for him ..
I want to go to him then ..
I have to go to him.
I quickly put myself on the ground and ran to hug him and started to cry loudly.

"Sorry.."

"Shh, It's okay .. Everything will be okay .."

Yes, that would be wonderful to be held in his arms ...
But I know very well that it is not that easy and I focused on the real events again.

- Reality-

And the reality was harder and Meliodas just looked at me and could only say one thing that made me even more angry.

"Y / n ..."

He just said my name and not even a sorry came off.
Today I decided to really call it a day.
I was done with all the games of Meliodas.
He wouldn't change my life anymore and I was going to make that clear to him.

"No Meliodas you play with my feelings and give me false hopes ... I should have gone with your brothers when I got the chance. I'm sorry girls and of course Ban. I'll go through it and maybe see you again soon. And for the rest I'm sorry you got involved in this. This should have stayed between me and Meliodas. "

I turned and walked out the door before anyone could reply.
When I was outside I looked into the sky and saw a beautiful starry sky above me.
It was beautiful and gave me a moment to think carefully about Meliodas.
He knew who I was and pretended he didn't know me.
He didn't even give a good reason for doing so.
If he was really the Meliodas of all those years ago, he would have come after me in the dumbest ways in the world, but he would be there.
We may have been separated in all those years and I had to give up years ago.
Just like he apparently did.
I sighed and looked down again.
I transformed into my human form so that no one could recognize me and walked away from the tavern towards the village nearby.
In the village there were all kinds of small markets and you could hear people talking.
You could hear laughter and children playing around.
It was so cheerful and it seems as if there could never be silence here.
Maybe I can also start in a shop full of clothes from the demon and fairy culture.
That would be a great thing to do if I'm honest.
You know what, I'm just going to ask the others to help me with it.
This will be a whole new beginning for Y / n the halfling!