part 12

--Recap--

I looked at Gerheade and he nodded.
She started to make a circle on the ground and hit the point twice on the ground.
Then suddenly a black hole appeared and I saw an entire castle through it.
I looked gratefully at Ban and he gave me a grin.
I was just about to jump in when Ban stopped me.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v.

"Hey halfling can I also know what your other shape is before you go?"

I looked at him and sighed.

"I think you're gonna hate me when you know what I am and I don't want to."

"She's gotten a lot of hate for that form, so you have to understand her."

"I don't care what she is. I know she's a good person and that's what counts."

I smiled at him and nodded.
I had a certain feeling that I could trust those words and not have to worry about him disgusting me.
I then slowly transformed into my demon form hoping he meant what he said.
When I was completely transformed I looked at Ban who looked my way with wide eyes.

"Wow ... I've never seen such an innocent demon. You're super cute. I hardly believe you're a demon."

I started to giggle and transformed back to my fairy form.

"They all say that to me. But I have to go now ... I really have been looking forward to this moment for years."

"Good luck halfling / y / n." they said.

I nodded excitedly and jumped into the portal.
I landed on something pretty hard and immediately turned around and watched me land.
It was a large green pig or, to be precise, the head.

"Oh god I'm so sorry .. I really didn't want to hurt you .." I said to the pig.

The pig blew some air out of its nose to approve that nothing was wrong.
That gives some relief.
I then looked around and saw a beautiful kingdom before me.

"Wow .. After 3000 years the human kingdom is still the most beautiful of all .. But back to business Ban said I had to be here .. But I have no idea where to go. Mister pig knows you where I can find Meliodas? "

The pig started to blow again.

"Is it okay if I stay here with you? This is all new to me."

This time the pig shook its ears and I started to giggle.
The pig and I spoke to each other for a long time and I began to understand him more and more.
I felt quite comfortable and didn't even notice that other people were coming until the pig started blowing three times.
I then turned my head to see a girl with brown hair and ponytails and a young with brown hair floating in the air.
I looked at the boy enthusiastically.

"Oh you must be the new fairy king! Gerheade told me about you when I met Elaine." I said with a smile.

I stroked the pig's head and then got up and walked over to the two of them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y / n and Ban sent me here."

The two looked at me with disbelief.
And especially the guy called Harlequin if I'm not mistaken.

“And why did he send you here?” He asked.

"Oh I had to let you know that after I healed Elaine that her body has become stronger and is in no danger." I said with a smile.

Harlequin's eyes widened and he said nothing.

"Uhm King are you all right?" Asked the girl.

Harlequin nodded.

"Yes, it is going great ..." he then looked at me. "Thank you. I think you saved my sister."

"A fairy has to help a fairy! But uhm I had to pass on something else. I think about the captain?"

"What do you have to pass on to me?" Said a very familiar voice.