S2 part 55

- Heya guys,

Let me start by saying sorry for posting this a day  late. I was sick and couldn't write the next part. Also i want to thank everybody for the warm welcome I got when i was back and i'm really happy you guys are still enjoying this book <3 thanks for that ^^

-recap-

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm a little later than planned!!"

I ran out of my shop and saw Zeldris and a familiar green-haired man flying behind him.
I turned to my father and started laughing.

"DAD! Zeldris and Chandler are here!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Dadxinia came out and stood next to me and grabbed my hand.
It seemed like he was a little nervous.
And to be honest, I kind of was.
Not sure if they have anything for me to charge with.
I also fear what could happen if I run out of energy.
Fairy energy never runs out and I also know that when they run out they only fall asleep to recharge, but demon energy...
I have no idea what's up with that.
And now....
Now I'm going to find out any minute..

Y/n's .p.o. v.

Zeldris and Chandler land just a little further from my feet.
I didn't think twice when they landed and literally jumped into Chandler's arms.

"Master Chandler!! I missed you!"

"Hah, hello my favorite student! I missed you too. It was pretty quiet without you around."

Chandler then looked at Dadxinia and greets him too.

"Hello old fairy king Gloxinia. It's a pleasure to really come face to face with you. Y/n has told a lot about you during our old training sessions. If possible I would like to have a one on one conversation with you."

Dadxinia nodded at Chandler with a smile.

"Sure, I'd like to know more about you and the time you trained my daughter."

Chandler and Dadxinia seemed to like each other.
And that's nice to know, because if my father doesn't like someone...
Is it often not a good thing, because you are literally wrapped in his spear.
But in this case it doesn't, because he gets along with Chandler.
Still, we don't have time for that right now, because there's a reason he's here.

"Um, Master Chandler. We know why you're here. And I'm sorry to be so straight to the point, but did you bring it? My charging item?"

Chandler looked at me and pushed me back a little.
He then moved his hand towards me and opened it.
In his hand I saw a beautiful stone.
The stone had a beautiful glow and a great attraction.
Like he's meant for me.
I slowly moved my hand towards the stone, when suddenly Zeldris stopped me.

"Y/n, before you grab that darkdust stone. Do you know who these are for?"

I looked at Zeldris with a confused face.
dark dust..
Where have I heard that before..
Didn't Master Chandler ever teach the boys about that?
Darkdust is a special stone to recharge yourself, but not everyone can use it.
People with so-called blue blood have the ability to use it.
I never thought about it, because I often thought that the lessons were not meant for me.
Still, I slowly get the feeling that the lessons were meant for me as well.
Could it be... that Diabalus and Torah.
No, that is not possible as far as I know is only the family of Meliodas, Zeldris and Estarossa.
Meliodas always said that besides them there is no other Royal family.
But he also knew who my real parents were.
Is he hiding something from me.
And it may be that Zeldris also got something.
Is he trying to warn me about it?
Or just explain something to me.

"Zeldris... what are you trying to say. As far as I know your family is the only royal family.. At least that's what Meliodas always told me. Although I have to say that Meliodas keeps more secret from me..."

"Y/n my family is not the only royal family.. There was once another family. One that has been missing for years.. The L/n family-"

"Wow, wow wow... Y/n those people you met are called Tora and Diabalus L/n, right?" said Dadxinia, startled.

I said nothing and started to get a little nervous.
Am I a blue blood..
Am I a member of a royal family..
Diabalus and Torah are part of a royal family!

"N-no, t-that's not possible... There is no other royal family and certainly not those two... Those t-two don't even know how to be good parents."

"Ah, so you've already met them..." I heard Chandler say softly.

Hearing this I took a big step back and looked Chandler straight in the eye.

"You knew about this?! How long.."

Chandler said nothing and just stared at me.
Zeldris, on the other hand, was angrier than me for some reason.
And started yelling at Chandler.

"What's wrong with you! Why didn't you say? No let me guess. You know her parents personally. And knew who she was from day one!"

Chandler still said nothing, and that only confirmed Zeldris's words.
One thing did bother me and I needed to know the truth about it.

"Chandler, Meliodas... He knew about this, didn't he...."

Chandler then looked down and sighed.

"The Crown Prince did know about this, but not because of me."

"How is that possible! Who else knows about the family?" said Zeldris.

"Zeldris, take it easy for a second." said Dadxinia. "There are two people who could tell him in person."

"Diabalus and Torah..."

"Correct Y/n, but now the question is how it happened."

"It's not hard to come up with that answer..."

Zeldris looked at me with a questioning face.
Chandler, on the other hand, looked at me with interest, while Dadxinia remained neutral.
I think he secretly knows that I know more than I think.
And he is right.
When I think about it, Diabalus and Torah weren't normal people and were a little too courteous.
Still, I often didn't see the little hints.
But it never occurred to me that they are more than the missing couple.

"Dad, remember when I once went with Meliodas to a small village?"

"Yeah, I remember that. Why?"

"Apparently the capital of the dead is there. And Meliodas and I went in there once, but then I didn't know what it was and just thought it was beautiful that flowers appeared. Then we suddenly came into an area full of crystals. Meliodas just wasn't by my side when I looked next to me. I think he and I were only reunited after a long time. Maybe..."

"Try to say that at that time Meliodas met the two people named Diabalus and Torah L/n."

"That's exactly what my daughter is trying to tell you Zeldris. Meliodas knew more about Y/n than she did."

"Crown Prince Meliodas, only knew that they were her parents, otherwise he knows nothing.." said Chandler suddenly out of the blue.

"Go on Chandler and tell us the whole story. Because someone here deserves to know the truth." said Dadxinia.

Chandler sighs.

"Dear.. I never intended to tell you this, but everything started before you were born Y/n 3017 years ago.."