S2 part 51 + 52

- Hey guysss,
How have you all been doing.
I hope you guys feel amazing and if not I hope this story will make you're day.
First of all thank you for all the support when I was on a break.
I really enjoy talking to you guys and hear how you all feel about the situation.

So enjoy♡♡♡♡♡♡-

-recap-

I was started to death by the unfamiliar voice and jumped into the air.
Meliodas caught me and laughed at my actions and shook my hair with the arm behind my back.
He took one of his arms away from me and now had all my weight on one arm.
He tapped my nose and looked into my eyes.

"Why is it that you always get your special moment and I don't?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed in a teasing way.

"How else can I bore you the way you bore me, Melio?"

"You can't! You love me too much, hehe. And that-"

"AHEM! ARE WE INVISIBLE?!"

Meliodas and I looked at each other for a moment with disappointed faces before looking at the voices.
And there I saw two unknown people before me, who looked quite like me.
But who are these people?

-Y/n's .p.o.v.-

They looked at us annoyed as if we did something wrong, but I think it's more the fact that we ignored them not once, but twice.
But apart from that, these two people are intoxicating..
How do you say it.
Good looking.
The wings they have are quite peculiar, but also very special.
One of the persons had large wings with holes in it in a beautiful red color.
The other person has nice gray and white wings with a tinge of purple at the end.
But what struck me the most was their eyes.
The person with white wings, like me, had a gray eye and a blue eye when it comes to my fairy form.
And the person with the broken wings had golden eyes just like me.
I don't know what it is, but they look really familiar to me.
As if I have known these people for years and I have a close connection with them.

(If you want to see what they look like here is a beautiful picture hihi)

It's almost like my and Dadxinia's connection, although of course it's much more powerful because he's my father

And yet the line is not very far from there.
I shook my head to get myself back out of the water and looked Meliodas right in the eye with a look that said - who are these and why are they looking at us like that? - Meliodas chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Y/n, these are Diabalus and Tora L/n. Also known as-"

"The missing couple from thousands of years ago, but how are they here?"

"You're right, little devil, but I don't think that's what he meant." said Mr. Diabalus. "He means we are also people who are very close to you."

"...huh? I'm sorry? I'm not following you."

"Angel these people are your parents, in case you didn't realize it already."

After Meliodas said that, there was total silence.
I looked at the man and woman in front of me and started laughing.
Not in a happy way, but in the - are you serious - way.
I am over 3000 years old and now you come to tell me that after so many years my so-called parents suddenly stand in front of me.
What nonsense that is, so I calmly decided to make it clear that I didn't feel like it at all.