S2 part 48

-recap-

I was startled by the light bulb and jumped back and fell hard to the ground.
The orb began to giggle.
I looked at the orb in amazement and especially when the orb suddenly changed into a girl with blond hair and green eyes.
She looked very familiar to me but I couldn't quite place where or from when.
The girl bowed to me and apologized.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you.. But I have to be honest, your reaction was very funny. Let me introduce myself. I'm Elaine, a fairy from the fairy kingdom!"

-Y/n's .p.o.v.-

Wait a minute... Did she say Elaine...?
The Elaine I helped in the fairy kingdom.
And Ban's lover who was killed by a red demon...
I never expected to meet her this way.
I actually wanted to meet her in her own body, full of energy and strength.
And just to experience that, I can always ask Melascula for help if she wants to put Elaine's soul back, but of course I'm not sure if she would actually do that.
Meluscula would then break a thousand demon rules by me, that's my problem with that idea..
But I can always try again.
But that can be later, at the moment Meliodas is my main target.
And Elaine might just be the person who could help me with this.
So let's ask..

"My name is y/n and I'm the one who visited you last time with Ban." I said with a smile.

She looked at me shocked and then at my form.
I did the same and soon realized what was wrong.

"This is my human form, I'm quite a halfling heh."

"Oh! So you were that unknown fairy me Ban! Thank you for helping and helping with Ban!"

I nodded at her in response to both comments.
I also knew if I didn't ask her now if she could help me, I would probably only get questions about Ban.
So I decided not to think twice and ask right away.

"Uhm Elaine.., it might be strange, but do you know if a little boy with blond hair just happened to come in today or yesterday?"

Elaine thought for a moment and quickly nodded.

"If you mean Meliodas, he's here somewhere and I saw him talking to two people later. And if I'm honest they kind of liked you."

I looked at her confused.
In all the thousands of years that I've lived, I've never seen people who looked like me, so I thought it was kind of weird to hear this from someone I've never actually met.
And yet I shake it off, because it probably doesn't matter anyway.
I quickly focused on Meliodas again and asked Elaine the following.

"Could you take me to Meliodas Elaine?"

Elaine nodded at me with a smile on her face and immediately started leading the way to Meliodas.
I quietly followed her through large, but also small crystals.
Sometimes we also encountered some other spirit orbs, at least that's what Elaine calls them.
Sometimes she would turn into people and wave or greet me and Elaine.
Elaine then greeted them full of energy and I did the same in a shy attitude.
And after a while of fun and beautiful stories that Elaine told about how she and Ban fell in love with each other.
And how Elaine sent him off in such a great way every time she stopped flying.