part 13

--Recap--

"A fairy has to help a fairy! But uhm I had to pass on something else. I think about the captain?"

"What do you have to pass on to me?" Said a very familiar voice.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v.

"What do you have to pass on to me?" Said a very familiar voice.

I looked up where the voice was coming from and saw Meliodas standing in front of me.
I didn't know if he saw me but I didn't say anything at all.
I just cut my fingers on the ten commandments out of panic to say that I have found Meliodas.
My heart started pounding and I tried to calm myself down and answered him.

"Ban said he would stay in the fairy kingdom for a longer time and something from someone else but I can't really say that in front of everyone else .. Sorry."

"First, thanks for the information about Ban and second, we can discuss it inside. The rest have to do their jobs today anyway." said Meliodas

"Uhm okey."

I passed the two with a smile and to my surprise they returned one.
I walked to the entrance of the tavern and entered.
It looked super cute and it made me feel like an old forest.
I sat down and still looked around in amazement.
I still can't imagine Meliodas making this.
Although he really loves a nice drink.
I heard footsteps coming my way and I looked up.
Meliodas stood opposite me with a large cup of liquor.

"Okay what else did you have to pass on to me and not hear the rest." said Meliodas.

"Meliodas, that's very simple. Zeldris has gotten a lot of hatred for you since the Holy War and wants to do everything he can to get you back. But there are reasons why he's held back. I just want to say ... Don't fall for them without thinking. They are your brothers and my father Gloxinia is part of it now. And I don't want to lose them. "

Meliodas looked at me sternly.

"And why should I believe you?"

I smiled at him and got up.

"Because I'm from the same clan as yours."

I transformed into my demon form and smiled.

"And if you don't take it from a fairy, take it from a demon."

I transformed back to my fairy form and saw Meliodas think hard about something.
I realized he didn't recognize me and that hurts quite a bit.
But I already had a feeling that it was going to happen.

"I believe you for now. But if something happens and it has to do with you, my trust is gone." Meliodas said sternly.

"Roger that, Mr. Prince!" I said energetically.
"Now that that has been dealt with, I will just go. It was good to see you after all these years of Meliodas. See you soon!"

I walked out of the wheat and sighed.

"It hurts to face you like this .. But I have to go through with it .." I said softly.

I said goodbye to the pig and then flew away from the tavern.

----
Meliodas's .p.o.v.

I can not believe it.
She's here ...
She's really here..
I know she give me some false information but I don't care about that..
What I know is that I didn't know what to do.
I acted like an idiot and pretended not to know her.
Of course I recognized her.
She's the person I've been waiting for all this time.
She came to me and i ignored her..
I wish I had hugged her and never let her go.
My one and only y / n ...

---
Y / n's .p.o.v.

I arrived at the hidden castle and went straight in without saying hello to anyone.
I felt so rotten and betrayed.
Did he really forget me or was he pretending?
Either way it hurts.
It felt like my heart had been ripped out and broken into millions of pieces.
I slowly started to cry and grabbed my knees.
Maybe he wasn't in love with me at all before and is now with his true love.
No y / n you shouldn't think like that.
You have to trust him.
He  saved you so many times and he has given up his whole life for you.
I don't know how long I've been here, but I just have to believe in it.

"Uhm guys we're in trouble here !!" I heard Galand calling out to everyone.

I immediately wiped my tears and went outside for the first time in a while.
I said nothing and saw everyone staring forward.
I tapped Monspreet's shoulder.

"Monspreet what's going on?"

He turned up and sighed.
He put his hand on my head and patted me.

"There's a guest coming who shouldn't be here."

I looked past him but saw nothing yet.
I wished something went forward slightly but was stopped by Monspreet who shook his head.
I nodded and then stood behind Zeldris and grabbed his shirt.
He then looked my way and gave me a faint smile.

"You come out of your room exactly when it is the wrong time. If you want to look Estarossa is up there. But please don't jump in if someone is in pain."

I nodded and let go of him.
I then climbed up towards Estarossa and sat down past him.

"What's going to happen Estarossa?"

Estarossa looked my way and shrugged.

"I have no idea, but I feel like there's a little fight going on in a minute. And where was your little one I was worried." he asked worriedly.

I looked him in the eye and gulped.

"When I saw Meliodas a few days ago ... it seemed as if he didn't recognize me ... I don't know if he's playing a stupid game with me or if he really doesn't know me, but it hurts .."

I felt Estarossa pull me towards him.

"I think we're going to find out any minute, because there's only one person dumb enough to come here. But if he hurts you again I'll make him pay."

"Just don't hurt him too much Esta .. I love him myself even though he has forgotten me. He is the love of my life .."

Estarossa and I said nothing more and waited for the uninvited guest.
Which came much faster than I thought.
Because I had just blinked my eyes and he was standing in front of us.
A person with blond hair and a famous big grin on his face.

"Jow, been a while"