part 27

--Recap--

Everyone who was upstairs also came down so everyone was there.
And it was time for me to thank everyone.

"Guys I have to thank you. I couldn't have done all of this without you, so I'm very grateful to all of you. And that's why I want to ask Merlin to divide all the money equally between us. All the money that was made today. If it does, at least it wants Merlin."

Merlin smiled and snapped her finger, causing all of a sudden bags of gold coins appeared in them and were placed in front of us.
Everyone looked at me with a smile and Diane even jumped on top of me.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v.

"Y/n~ You are way too sweet for this world.." she said happily.

"She's right sis. You really are a really good person." said Derieri."

"That's right/is true." said the rest.

I giggled.

"I could say the same about you and that's why I decided something when I spoke to Helbram later. It's time for you to hear my story. And who I really am."

"Y/n..." said Gloxinia with concern."

"Don't worry Dadxinia, it'll be fine." I said with a smile and at the same time teasing way.

He shook his head and nodded.

"I trust you." he said.

When Gloxinia said this, the door opened and two familiar fairies entered.
I looked at the two.

"God this has never happened... Helbram you're on time!"

Helbram started to laugh.

"Well, you're pretty scary when you're angry, so that's better."

I rolled my eyes and walked and sat on the floor.
Without thinking, everyone sat down and immediately looked at me.
But Gloxinia, Zeldris, Derieri, Monspreet and Estarossa looked at Harlequin and Helbram funny, which made me laugh.

"Don't worry guys. You can trust them. Helbram is an old friend and Harlequin is your successor Gloxinia."

I saw everyone relaxing and Gloxinia grinning.

"Good to know that the fairy kingdom is in good hands." said Gloxinia.

I giggled and nodded.

"Harlequin, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Gowther and Escanor don't know you're here, do they?"

He shook his head and Helbram said it really was.

"That's good, because that would cause problems." I said with a smile.

"Hey Halfling? When are you going to start. It's taking too long." Ban said teasingly.

"Okay, okay, let's get started then... My story started 3000 years ago in the fairy kingdom.."

-flashback-

It was a quiet day and I was still very small and was dropped off in the fairy kingdom by people with black hats and caps, along with a note with information about me.
Many fairies of the fairy kingdom came to see me when the people left and looked at me with hatred almost immediately.
And of course I then started to cry, because I had no idea what was going on.
But soon the fairies disappeared and Gloxinia came into view and lifted me up.
He gave me a smile.
Many fairies then began to get angry with him, but Gloxinia ignored it and flew up with me to the fountain of youth.
He was the person who didn't look at me funny and even smiled at me.
Gloxinia then adopted me a few months later in the fairy kingdom way, making me his daughter.
He was always there to protect me from the other fairies.
Because they really didn't like me and always threw stones or acorns at me.
They called me mean names and they did it because they thought I was a bad person because of my demon form.
No one but Gloxinia knew then that I was a halfling.
But they found out soon enough when my powers suddenly turned after a few years.
I started to switch between forms and everyone found out that I was also half fairy.
I thought maybe everyone was starting to like me but I was so wrong.
They were even worse than before.
She destroyed everything I had gotten from Gloxinia and also from Gerheade in secret.
They thought I didn't deserve it and that's why it was better if it was broken.
But I didn't care and after a while started to train my fairy powers with Gloxinia.
And we soon found out that I had pretty powerful special powers when it came to the fairy side.
Three skills to be precise.
The first is Moondust:
This is a power that shoots a powerful light beam at the person causing them to faint like 9/10.
The first time I knocked out Gloxinia myself, which shocked me very much and discovered my second strength.
moon drop:
Is a healing ability that you can use 5 times a day.
It's so powerful that you can even wake people up from near death if you wanted to.
I woke up Gloxinia in a nanosecond with this power.
And then finally Moonshot:
You can send an arrow to someone and look inside of their minds and even change their memory.
To be honest I used to want to use this on everyone who knew me and just leave, but I got hope when I met three awesome guys..